Government unveils project aimed at improving Thais quality of life

webfact

PNPOL610410001000101.jpg

BANGKOK, 10th April 2018 (NNT) - The government has unveiled a prototype project to help improve the quality of life of the people of Thailand. 

Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha on Monday chaired the official opening of the Pracharat promotion initiative — the Development of the Bang Sue swamp, which features impressive outcomes after the cooperation of various public and private offices, including the major Thai cement producer - SCG; the Government Lottery Office; the State Railway of Thailand and the Bureau of the Royal Household as well as the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration. 

? The project is also the platform for the introduction of a prototype home, which has been designed to improve the quality of life of people living in crowded communities. 

Gen. Prayut has expressed his appreciation to all parties involved, for their efforts to improve the future of Thailand as the government alone could never answer every need.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-04-10

1 hour ago, webfact said:

"Gen. Prayut has expressed his appreciation to all parties involved, for their efforts to improve the future of Thailand as the government alone could never answer every need."

That sounds almost humble there, admitting his government can't do everything.

"Pracharat promotion initiative — the Development of the Bang Sue swamp"

I see that Pracharat is the notion that everyone in the country is involved in its development. I wonder if the development of the Bang Sue swamp is linked to the Bang Sue Grand Station area, or if it's something completely separate?

Excuse  me, but....

Shouldn't that be the primary goal of a THAI- government, anyways?!

What did they do so far???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Gen. Prayut has expressed his appreciation . . . . as the government alone could never answer every need.

Oh yes they could . . . simply by putting the NCPO back in its box and returning the Junta and all associated junk to the army barracks or, better still, the training ground where they used to get beaten 'unconscious', to use a memorable Porkyism. Who knows? . . . a few dozen beatings might knock some sense back into them.

And, as for Prayut's sense of fair play, it evidently isn't in his ethics portfolio. How he can do this garish PR stuff, whilst still enforcing the meetings ban, simply beggars belief. I can only hope that, when the election happens, he is going to get the most excruciatingly painful beating of his life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The project is also the platform for the introduction of a prototype home, which has been designed to improve the quality of life of people living in crowded communities.

Let me guess - it's called a "condominium."

Or will they become "vertical slums?"

http://theconversation.com/life-in-a-windowless-box-the-vertical-slums-of-melbourne-41181