FBI raid on Trump's lawyer sought details on payments to women - source

webfact

5 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Trump retweeted a funny tweet.

' Daniels and her attorney, Michael Avenatti, unveiled the sketch of a man she says threatened her to keep quiet about her claims she once had an affair with Trump. '

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/04/18/donald-trump-mocks-stormy-daniels-sketch-tweet/527302002/

DbDpOqbW0AAMCrN.jpg

Left: Police sketch of the non-existent man allegedly threatened Stormy. Right: Her boyfriend

lol. That's super stupid. But it's even more stupid that Dems give Stormy a higher credibility than Potus.

Case closed :D

Who is stupid exactly?:stoner:

Trump’s first tweet about Stormy Daniels makes no sense — and he may even regret it

Trump assured us two weeks ago that he wasn't involved in the payment to keep Daniels quiet about an alleged affair. But a tweet he sent Wednesday seems to imply he had at least some knowledge of what happened — or, more accurately, what he claims didn't happen — in the Daniels saga years before the payment.

http://www.paywallnews.com/news/Analysis-|-Trump’s-first-tweet-about-Stormy-Daniels-makes-no-sense-—-and-he-may-even-regret-it.r1xe591rhM.html

Seriously? I'm literally speechless. Please dear so called democrats. Take a deep breath and count to 10. I don't think it will help, but it's worth a try. It's for free anyway.

I wish you a fantastic Thursday. I go to pickup my brother from the airport who arrives from NY [emoji3] That will definitly be my highlight of the week.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.