Control freak

cornishcarlos

Someone started a thread about profanity in movies..

After one reply it was shut down as a moderator decided that "we are not going to discuss profanity in movies" !!

I guess the Junta power trip is rubbing off on some ??

This post will get deleted and I'll get a spank but let people discuss what they want....

• Like 2

Just now, lemonjelly said:

It’s the question of do characters in movies affect behavior more than they reflect it in society

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Of course movies influence (youth especially), this is why smoking vs profanity would be worse as. an influence.

1 minute ago, lemonjelly said:

It’s the question of do characters in movies affect behavior more than they reflect it in society

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The mod in question did have a valid point, if you don't like it then switch it off but we are all adults and can discuss what we choose.

Some people are affected by what they see on TV, some just see it as it is "entertainment"..

The use of profanities has increased over the last few years but it won't kill anyone..

• Like 1

The mod in question did have a valid point, if you don't like it then switch it off but we are all adults and can discuss what we choose.
Some people are affected by what they see on TV, some just see it as it is "entertainment"..
The use of profanities has increased over the last few years but it won't kill anyone..

The use of “f!!k you”, often deemed to have become an almost offhand expletive in some societies and heard regularly in movies; especially those from the USA, can have dire consequences when used in TH

Sent from my shed using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app