Huge cache of "war weapons" found as toy trader faces 10 years in jail for water guns!

webfact

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Water gun "war weapon" latest: Top official confirms traders face ten years jail!

4pm.jpg

FILE photo

A top Thai consumer protection official told the media that anyone selling high powered water guns for use at Songkran faces a decade behind bars.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1033329-water-gun-war-weapon-latest-top-official-confirms-traders-face-ten-years-jail/

Wet, squirters, deadly.

Wow!!!! Jees but I feel so much safer now. I should mention that I also seen a haul at Home Fresh Mart at knock down prices. Thank you RTP. Now all those gangsters, murderers, rapists, smugglers, bankers, politicians, lawyers, and cock fighters will be quaking in their boots for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

in other news, another crazy somchai felt insulted after being honked at for driving the wrong way, assaulted a motorist with a machete. crazy somchai is currently at the police station paying the 500 baht fine and will be free to roam the streets once more after getting his receipt.

and this? 10 years for possession of harmful water guns? OM<deleted>G! logic really has left the BIB.

3 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

It was a good base for work. Cheap digs, pussy on tap and half-decent nightlife. 

Doesn't change the fact that the people are thick as two short planks and the country is a basket case.  

Refreshing. Speaks the truth!! 

Father is there any hope for the next five years? ( at all?)

9 hours ago, irwinfc said:

in other news, another crazy somchai felt insulted after being honked at for driving the wrong way, assaulted a motorist with a machete. crazy somchai is currently at the police station paying the 500 baht fine and will be free to roam the streets once more after getting his receipt.

and this? 10 years for possession of harmful water guns? OM<deleted>G! logic really has left the BIB.

'OM<deleted>G! logic really has left the BIB.' Hardly. They don't have any to left to leave.

• Haha 1

Were the "semi-automatic" or "automatic" and, if semi, did they have "bump stocks"? What were their muzzle velocities and magazine volumes and could they be considered as "assault water guns"?

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thechook said:

OMG that kid needs to be taken down, he could take down the whole government with that baby.

I wonder if the 'all singing dancing dear leader' realises what a huge loss of face his minions have caused world wide? :whistling:

But, then again, it could be a cunning plot to get more tourists to come and enjoy the land of comedy (LOS LOC) - just don't use a bus or ride a motorcycle, it could spoil your fun!

• Haha 1

Let's be honest .... as silly and sad as this story is, it won't make the slightest bit of difference to millions of locals happily squirting their water pistols at anything that moves.

And I'll bet my wife's house, that every coppers kid will be happily sitting in the back of a pickup with a lethal, illegal, plastic war weapon.

• Haha 2

I enjoyed all the comical replies to this topic, but seriously folks, what a disgusting waste of resources at one of the most dangerous times of the year on Thailand's roads. Ordinary folk get caught up in spectacularly bad driving by guys high on whisky and distracted wet T shirt girls.

Redeploy these police to traffic duties and get the bad drivers off the roads to save a few hundred lives.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

The international media will love this. War weapons???

Welcome to planet Thailand.

Meanwhile in the real World. The World is on the Brink of War. Do the Thai People know this while worrying about water guns.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, chrisinth said:

But Thai policemen don't have balls I've been told.

Oh wait, I see what you've done there......................:tongue:

..i now cut the points off my toothpicks..sorry i get a Thai person to actually do it..it was my idea.