Ladyboy water volley ball Areca Lodge 2018

mbamber

5 hours ago, mbamber said:

the dress code.

The dress code ?   if there was one surely they would inform participants.

Maybe  you could go traditional   Sokohthai   "olde worlde"    like the hit TV series

บุพเพสันนิวาส (Buppae Sunniwas) ( Love Destiny )

pope-bella-5.jpg.ae970352a46015d52a78343288a6d211.jpg 

1 minute ago, HLover said:

ungodly shrieks

Ha Ha that's true   there is a team that practice often  about 30 meters from my house, I can hear them 

( just barely ) through double windows and closed curtain.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:22 AM, HLover said:

Do not worry about the dress code, perhaps foam ear plugs to ward off the ungodly shrieks emitting from every point scored.

A lot of balls bouncing around there, please be careful.

40 Years working in an Engine Room at sea my ears are now immune from ungodly Shrieks :smile:

For the afternoon competition around the pool, any normal day clothing, there will be drinks and snacks for sale.

Most people put on a decent shirt and smart shorts or long trousers for the evening dinner, which also takes place around the pool area.

The volleyball teams all get dressed up for the evening and some of them can be absolutely stunning.

I have been staying at the Areca since it opened in 2002 and have attended the volleyball a couple of times with my Australian friends when our visits have coincided, it's quite a fun day and all for charity.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, The Fat Controller said:

For the afternoon competition around the pool, any normal day clothing, there will be drinks and snacks for sale.

Most people put on a decent shirt and smart shorts or long trousers for the evening dinner, which also takes place around the pool area.

The volleyball teams all get dressed up for the evening and some of them can be absolutely stunning.

I have been staying at the Areca since it opened in 2002 and have attended the volleyball a couple of times with my Australian friends when our visits have coincided, it's quite a fun day and all for charity.

Cheers that was what I thought for the Evening Do some nice shorts and a shirt. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 3:31 PM, mrblonde said:

Gents

I missed this last year, was in Areca Lodge but didnt have a ticket/didnt want to look a freak asking a random for a ticket.  Is this something I could buy a couple of tickets for?  and does it include the evening do?

Bought a ticket online a month a go on their website the Ladybird charity one about £30 if I am correct  no expensive.