Can I self-file TM30 as the 'possessor' of the property

The wife and I signed a 10 yr lease and registered it at the land office and paid the tax etc. We have evidence of this.

My wife intends to add her name to the house book a week or so after we move in. But Im supposed to report the TM28 and TM30 right after moving in.My question is....

Can I either self file the TM30 or should I get the wife to execute the TM30 and come with me to the immigration - even though her name is not yet on the house book.

Later I intend to get a yellow book done and the wife will add her name on the house book. I assume after this has happened either of us can self file?

thanks

6 hours ago, stud858 said:

Anyone owning or renting should be able to title themselves as house master and report. Just make sure you have the required paperwork.

Seinfeld master of the house.

Sorry.couldn't resist.  Gutta love the sign.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7HG2w0_WyOU&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjQibXrmrzaAhVMrY8KHfTBBSYQyCkIEDAA&usg=AOvVaw1AF5EUd5gIa-GO48Qfth87

6 hours ago, stud858 said:

Anyone owning or renting should be able to title themselves as house master and report. Just make sure you have the required paperwork.

When i tried this, they wanted signed copies of the tabien barn and id of the house owner.

3 hours ago, stubuzz said:

When i tried this, they wanted signed copies of the tabien barn and id of the house owner.

Signed copy of owner I'd with lease contract. 

Tabien barn, chanot, or electric bill should be ok.

Plus others

But to be sure ask at the office first.

21 hours ago, advancebooking said:

My wife intends to add her name to the house book a week or so after we move in. But Im supposed to report the TM28 and TM30 right after moving in.My question is....

Your wife can only add her name with the permission and co-operation of the existing house owner after removing her name from her existing house book and obtaining a form from her old Amphur office to expedite the process.

Can I either self file the TM30 or should I get the wife to execute the TM30 and come with me to the immigration - even though her name is not yet on the house book.

Yes you can self file, but would require signed copies of the current house owners Tabien Baan and ID card.

(I'll be doing this tomorrow (again) when Immigration open)

Later I intend to get a yellow book done and the wife will add her name on the house book. I assume after this has happened either of us can self file?

Immigration don't accept Yellow house books alone (at least mine won't), they still require signed copies of the Blue house book and the the house owners ID card. If your wife is added to the blue book, she will be registered as a person living there, not as the house master, but I don't envisage Immigration having a problem with that.

I have recently returned from abroad to the same Thai address. Copies of the previous TM30 + attachments - hand altered to reflect the latest entry date, TM number and were accepted by immigration who updated their records and issued a new 90-day report slip. No drama and the whole process took approx 10 minutes.

3 hours ago, Swimman said:

I have recently returned from abroad to the same Thai address. Copies of the previous TM30 + attachments - hand altered to reflect the latest entry date, TM number and were accepted by immigration who updated their records and issued a new 90-day report slip. No drama and the whole process took approx 10 minutes.

Yes correct

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

To easy. You are the house master yes. Go do it ASAP. Don't listen to other tales. The answer is Yes

It is not quite clear to me from the OP in whose name the lease is:

"The wife and I signed a 10 yr lease and registered it at the land office and paid the tax etc."