British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

Jonathan Fairfield

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Im sure she did not expect him to kill her.

Reading in the BKK post he expected her to have sex with her whenever he wanted.. at least it states in that article he became angry that she did not want to have sex with him and then he kicked her in the head. 

"Reading in the BKK post he expected her to have sex with her whenever he wanted.. "

C'mon, that is not what was reported in the Bangkok Post.

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

If you're married to a attractive person 22 years younger than you, paranoia is going to be pretty much a constant.

Maybe she was cheating, maybe she wasn't. Still, no reason to kill her.

Nonsense. She wouldn't have sex with him !!

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"Reading in the BKK post he expected her to have sex with her whenever he wanted.. "

C'mon, that is not what was reported in the Bangkok Post.

That was not what i said.. i said in the article it said he got angry when she did not wanted sex.. i just extrapolated from there. I did not say that that was written in the BKK post.. just re read. 

1 hour ago, AdamTheFarang said:

So sad for the 3 children, a mother killed by their father who now will probably be in jail until he is very old, or dies.

Why does LOS attract some many English scum? I blame Brexit.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RoyDee said:

Why does LOS attract some many English scum? I blame Brexit.

the dirty english pigs. they should ban them all from thailand

** was only joking, i'm english just didn't want to feel left out of a good nationality bashing:smile:

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Why do you say that?

Yes what he did was disgusting ,but not all English men are like him.

come on colin. you must know i am english by now and just taking the piss

"** was only joking, i'm english just didn't want to feel left out of a good nationality bashing:smile:"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why do you say that?

Yes what he did was disgusting ,but not all English men are like him.

True but Pattaya, Esarn, very young wife ... many Engleesh fall for it.

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

That was not what i said.. i said in the article it said he got angry when she did not wanted sex.. i just extrapolated from there. I did not say that that was written in the BKK post.. just re read. 

Don't want to bicker with you but that was, exactly, what you said, it's copied and pasted!...

"Reading in the BKK post he expected her to have sex with her whenever he wanted.." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

come on colin. you must know i am english by now and just taking the piss

"** was only joking, i'm english just didn't want to feel left out of a good nationality bashing:smile:"

Go to bed Happy pal. 

6 minutes ago, RoyDee said:

True but Pattaya, Esarn, very young wife ... many Engleesh fall for it.

seemed they were married a while and had kids so not sure what he 'fell' for.

don;t really see how that's relevant at all really.

this is to do with him, not the wife or her age/ background or even pattaya.

it's to do with him completely losing it over what appears to be nothing

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

yes i'm so naive. pattaya, isaan and the age of his wife have absolutely nothing to do with the fact he lost it and kicked his mrs to death. going to educate me about bar girls and pattaya and marrying an isaan girl are you? save it mate eh

But remember, some of the TV clients are experts on these matters, especially the ones who have been in Thailand for at least 10 minutes and "have been there and done that" 

• Like 1

Typo there its she

Kevin Smitham, 51, reportedly beat his wife Kanda, 29, after he refused to have sex with him and he accused her of having an affair, Banmuang reported.

• Sad 1

Jealous is a bad thing but if no evidence for she had another man only in your stupid brain you are a very stupid man why not thinking of your children now no mother and ofcores no father because you belong in prison for the rest of his life 

To all.. If your gf or wife have another man divorce her not kill her

Rip 

P. S.  I pity the babies 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Not accusing this woman of cheating, but hypothetically, if she was cheating and her husband discovered she was cheating, these guys can become emotionally enraged whereas anger overpowers any logical thought.

This is why many countries used to regard these as; crimes of passion. A crime of passion (French: crime passionnel), in popular usage, refers to a violent crime, especially homicide, in which the perpetrator commits the act against someone because of sudden strong impulse such as sudden rage rather than as a premeditated crime.

Having been a victim of a cheating wife myself, I can understand how emotions in such cases can run high, although whereas I could master self control, many cannot and lose it in such circumstances.

Err no. Being cheated on is a part of life and most people have control enough to avoid such occurrences otherwise this type of thing would be a hell of a lot more common.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Not arguing your point, yes, in most instances these cases end up in the divorce courts, but crimes of passion that involve murders are still common and are by no means rare happenings.

Being cheated on, especially if made a 100% commitment to a spouse, have children and have established property, assets and a life together, is probably one of the most traumatic experiences that can happen to a spouse. It literally feels like being stabbed in the heart. Extreme violence and murder can never be justified under any circumstances, but I can understand why some guys can lose it. In order to understand how it feels, one would had to been in that situation.

Or you can suck it up and move on with your head held high. Was in a similar situation with an ex but I never considered hurting her and I cannot begin to understand anyone who would but I think there called bitter people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Or you can suck it up and move on with your head held high. Was in a similar situation with an ex but I never considered hurting her and I cannot begin to understand anyone who would but I think there called bitter people.

Correct, they are bitter people. If the guy didn`t feel bitter, he wouldn`t have killed his wife, would he? Well done for working this one out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

Correct, they are bitter people. If the guy didn`t feel bitter, he wouldn`t have killed his wife, would he? Well done for working this one out.

I think the word to describe this situation is not bitter. He lost his temper that is not the same as being bitter. He was also possibly drunk which likely fuelled his anger.