minimum age to drive motorbike in Thailand

notrub

4 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Explain, its not yet become a nanny state, whys he wrong,?

LOS has a legal age to drive any vehicle, it is an offense to ride without a crash helmet, not wearing a seat belt in a ride, speed limits, compulsory insurance and road tax, plus the legal alcohol limit to drive is less than the UK...

The laws are there but if the BiB ain't that is another matter...

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

LOS has a legal age to drive any vehicle, it is an offense to ride without a crash helmet, not wearing a seat belt in a ride, speed limits, compulsory insurance and road tax, plus the legal alcohol limit to drive is less than the UK...

The laws are there but if the BiB ain't that is another matter...

So what do you disagree with.....?

What is the definition of the word "legal" in the Thai language?   

Answers on a postcard please, a free peanut for the most amusing answer.... which incidentally will be the correct one.

If a woman could get the baby to steer the bike while giving birth, that would be the minimum age.

1 minute ago, Chrisdoc said:

I question Thai tradition. I ask my overweight thai wife why no one walks anywhere and she says it is Thai tradition to take a motorcycle or car . I say "well how did your mother and father get anywhere before motorcycles and cars were everywhere?" They had to walk or ride a bike so there is no tradition. It is just the recent generations have become so lazy and used to bikes and cars and they use tradition as an excuse.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Maichai...  Before motorcycles/cars and today, people without either, walk very slowly, or don't go out at all. Reason "it's too darn hot".

You should read the lyrics from Noel Coward's "Mad dogs and Englishmen"

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=mad+dogs+and+englishmen+lyrics&rlz=1C1EKKP_en-gbGB702TH702&oq=Mad+dogs+and&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.9707j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

So what do you disagree with.....?

They dont work in Egland very well from reading you previous posts, You got nicked when young n still didnt care,same for young ones here, but who cares its only the banter that keeps TV alive.,,,Eg . Iwas weaned on Autobahns, so despite what laws, i drive to safe conditions not a speed as told by a pen pusher.I have many Speed Camera fines here.