Numbing Condoms

spermwhale

I don't relish starting this thread as I the comments will be coming from all quarters, but I want to know if anyone has had this problem?

I used some Durex condoms recently and they had some gel material on them that completely numbed my tallywacker. I mean I couldn't feel a god damn thing and well... the sex went all downhill from there. 

So I took it off and told her I couldn't feel anything because of this condom and then she went down on me and said "Damn.. my mouth is all numb" and went and washed her mouth.

Has anyone had this problem? I'm wondering what the hell they have done. I don't remember this happening before.

• Haha 1

most commonly containing Benzocaine, the same stuff one can find as an ingredient in:

Oral-Eze (for toothache etc)

and Sta-Hard  creams 

especially handy for those suffering from P-E problems 'down there'

there may now be a lot of fellas searching these out, for extended pleasures :thumbsup:

p.s. thanks for bringing this UP

Edited by tifino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

You probably bought these by mistake:

https://www.durex.co.uk/en-gb/condoms/p/durex-extended-pleasure-condoms-12-pack

The gel contains a local anaesthetic.

I have always found this Forum educative. Seems to me, that Beer Chang not only works as an anaesthetic affecting the brain but also the "tallywacker".  Google will tell me what a "tallywacker" is and what it is used for. (Probably a hard wooden kitchen utensil used during victorian times to tenderise meat.)

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use these same condoms. Says right on the box extended pleasure, so why not just switch?

i always get off with them but you have to be really ready to go, if your in a mediocre mood that won't cut it.

i tried a Nigerian or Kenyan with a huge arse and the climax was explosive to say the least, I pulled a muscle in my side which hurt for several days. Explosive release! Extreme!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, KittenKong said:

You probably bought these by mistake:

https://www.durex.co.uk/en-gb/condoms/p/durex-extended-pleasure-condoms-12-pack

The gel contains a local anaesthetic.

AHA !! That's what it was... I see now it's for guys that shoot to fast. What a shit product. The woman couldn't feel anything either .

2 minutes ago, spermwhale said:

AHA !! That's what it was... I see now it's for guys that shoot to fast. What a shit product. The woman couldn't feel anything either .

I have had that problem on numerous occasions , although changing condoms wont resolve the issue , because I dont use them 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sanemax said:
2 hours ago, spermwhale said:

I have had that problem on numerous occasions , although changing condoms wont resolve the issue , because I dont use them 

Then you need a tube of Lidocaine, available over the counter at most chemists.

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, tifino said:

most commonly containing Benzocaine, the same stuff one can find as an ingredient in:

Oral-Eze (for toothache etc)

That's what my dentist tried to tell me, but no way was I going to suck on that before he pulled my tooth.

3 hours ago, ballpoint said:

That's what my dentist tried to tell me, but no way was I going to suck on that before he pulled my tooth.

it not tooo bad though.

hang on a minute! ...

tick tick tick

... I'm bacK!

- it tastes somewhat like Ezy-Sauce, the stuff one uses to make mango chutney, 

from which now one puts 2'n'2 together, and finally realises that Mango Chutney tastes somewhat like Oral-Eze,

albeit more chunky

(hmmm, so the only difference between these two, is that you can still feel the chunks in MangoChutney)

On 18/04/2018 at 3:36 PM, Dick Crank said:

I use these same condoms. Says right on the box extended pleasure, so why not just switch?

i always get off with them but you have to be really ready to go, if your in a mediocre mood that won't cut it.

i tried a Nigerian or Kenyan with a huge arse and the climax was explosive to say the least, I pulled a muscle in my side which hurt for several days. Explosive release! Extreme!

Did he like it too?

On 4/18/2018 at 12:36 PM, Dick Crank said:

Thanks for the "blow by blow" description, Dick.

I am surprised at this,  condoms with a local anesthetic applied have been around for a good few years now, and as Tifino said  thay were produced to help with premature ejaculation, seems if the op certainly got the wrong ones .