Plant store

Bob1million

I don't know the area, but did you try Big C, garden section, or look for a HomePro. Sometimes there are plant sales outlets outside these super stores in the driveway/parking areas. You may not find a specific cactus mix, but a general purpose potting soil may be okay for an Aloe plant. 

Can you not just take a bucket or plastic bag and a trowel out to a park or vacant lot and scavenge some soil?  Or look for potting soil online through Lazada.

I'm not an Aloe expert, and if you are a collector and know that you have species that require a certain soil medium, then you are out of my league.  But my limited knowledge of the genera, is that most of the 400 + species are native to arid climates and dry soils with minimal organic matter content. So if you have Aloe vera or another common species, they may not require a rich potting soil.  

Be careful not to over-water what might be a desert plant that needs mimimal watering. Could that be why your plants are not doing so well? 

Can you not just take a bucket or plastic bag and a trowel out to a park or vacant lot and scavenge some soil?  Or look for potting soil online through Lazada.

I'm not an Aloe expert, and if you are a collector and know that you have species that require a certain soil medium, then you are out of my league.  But my limited knowledge of the genera, is that most of the 400 + species are native to arid climates and dry soils with minimal organic matter content. So if you have Aloe vera or another common species, they may not require a rich potting soil.  

Be careful not to over-water what might be a desert plant that needs mimimal watering. Could that be why your plants are not doing so well? 
Hi and thanks but ive tried that and builder's sand but i feel they require some decent soil and a good rock mix

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app