Eatigo app

JaiLai

I shall hopefully be using it in the next couple of weeks when booking a table for 4 in The Kitchen on second road so I'll let you know how it went. I shall be booking early in the day for 50% discount and we'll be ordering a mix of farang and thai food.. I've eaten there before and have no complaints about the food or service and they do bottles of wine at reasonable prices..

Unless, of course, somebody reports on here that it's a load of borrocks ....

I have used Eatigo in Pattaya two or 3 times, usually when dining out with friends - no problems with getting the discount from the restaurant. Do note the restrictions - arrival time - and consequences - no show without canceling.

I use it occasionally. Usually the staff can deal with it but I've had occasion when they plead ignorance. Then you have to push it because if your visit isn't recorded then you'll get dinged by eatigo (three strikes and you're out). Worse case is to contact eatigo and report the incompetence of the restaurant and then you can avoid a ding.

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I use it occasionally. Usually the staff can deal with it but I've had occasion when they plead ignorance. Then you have to push it because if your visit isn't recorded then you'll get dinged by eatigo (three strikes and you're out). Worse case is to contact eatigo and report the incompetence of the restaurant and then you can avoid a ding.

Thanks for the feedback.

There's defo appears to be some good deals on there if you're flexible with times.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes and no. The choices available in Pattaya are depressingly minimal. But sure it's good of its a place you want to eat at.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yep.Agree. I would have liked more choice of "real" Japanese like the one on second road near the rear gate into Wat Chai...

Yes and no. The choices available in Pattaya are depressingly minimal. But sure it's good if its a place you want to eat at.

Indeed. The choice in Pattaya seems to get smaller and smaller, whereas in Bangkok it just gets bigger and bigger. I used to use it a lot here but now there are only a handful of places on it here that I consider worth visiting.

• Like 1