VIDEO: American man filmed exposing himself to children in Pai

snoop1130

21 hours ago, over2you said:

Whilst I am totally revolted by the man's actions. And I feel like I want to kill him.

I can only assume that he has some very serious mental health problems. Please let's not assume about drugs and/or alcohol yet. 

Alcohol;  high degree of confidence

drugs and mental illness ; moderate degree of confidence

Deplorable;  100% certain

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

So you'd like to bring back lynching for every old drunk who makes a fool of himself? There are many like him bumbling around Thailand, usually not causing too much trouble. He's fully dressed in the video, it's dark, so maybe the children were mistaken. You need hard proof in a case like this. No pun intended. 

What part of the still picture of him standing 6' in front of the children with his pants down to his feet but ass naked did you not understand? I am ashamed to say I'm American when I see human waste behaving like this. If it was my little girl he would have been DOA.

21 hours ago, over2you said:

Whilst I am totally revolted by the man's actions. And I feel like I want to kill him.

I can only assume that he has some very serious mental health problems. Please let's not assume about drugs and/or alcohol yet. 

Pedophilia is not a mental illness or a mental health problem. There is no cure. It's a person whose sexual desires for children are hard wired, along with the complete lack of empathy for his victims. A type of psychopath, preying on children. He needs to be castrated and lobotomized. 

Its beyond beleive really
Youve got this Pedophile openly targeting children without a worry in the world.
And if in fact he has been released from police custody
Then they should be held accountable. This is a major media issue. This person is a serious threat to young people and should be locked up asap. Also if ge travels to another country they also should be notified in advance
Really this is beyond ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I cannot help but admire the self-restraint exercised by the children' father. Mr. Baroni, as he was speaking to the subject in the video he filmed at the police station. Had it been my kids when they were that age, it would have been all I could do to keep myself from attempting to knock him down and strangle him. 

People are most often in the opinion of this person has serious mental problems or drugs whatever
Don't be fooled a lot these conniving low life dejenrates know how to deceive you when captured. They don't become a predetor overnight its starts at a reasonably early age and just continues from there. I have no sympathy for these people, they are unstable and a lot of time unpredictable. Just arrest him lock him up then deport him, notifications sent to his deportation address and the local authorities

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, Enoon said:

Good point

Back home, I can’t think of a family ( including my own) where there is not someone who has not been affected by dementia- it is a horribly cruel disease.

Here I am aquatinted with a couple of people who are certainly showing signs of dementia- otherwise for some reason ( I do not understand why ) the people I know here seem quite  well.

Dementia is caused by a change in the structure of the brain- there is no magic cure. 

So I do not know what caused the actions of this guy- so before you post the typical string him up comments - think out of the box a bit . 

22 hours ago, saakura said:

Grabbing a child and forcibly kissing her & then exposing your genitals to a group of small kids is an "innocent joke" ?? What are you trying to say? Are you the guy in the video clip?

Pervs and criminals are always the first to defend pervs and criminals.   Maybe his IP address will be tracked and he will be observed for a bit.

22 hours ago, over2you said:

I believe the therapy should consist of a canning twice a week with his genitals exposed. This would definitely speed up his  therapeutic results. Why should these disgusting people even take up jail space? They don't deserve space on this planet. Alcohol is not an excuse.

Did not read th3 other entries. As an American, I say deport him with the reason clearly stated as Americans can be charged in US courts for breaking American law while outside the US. I oppose this general extraterritorial claim by the US, but while it stands I say prosecute this man ... or intstutionalize home for psychiatric care....

Those two gays who showed their bottoms, got quite a severe punishment

They weren't 66 yo, possibly suffering dementia or mental illness, alcoholism, or who knows what.

Don't jump to conclusions. Disturbjng behaviour, but let the authorities take a closer look before passing judgement.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

They weren't 66 yo, possibly suffering dementia or mental illness, alcoholism, or who knows what.

Don't jump to conclusions. Disturbjng behaviour, but let the authorities take a closer look before passing judgement.

I dont see how you can accuse me of jumping to conclusions when you state what he may "possibly" be suffering from .

What is clear is that he has pedo tendencies , even if IF he is suffering from any illness (which there is no evidence of ).

He works in an orphanage in INDIA , is it just a coincidence that he ended up working in an orphanage in India ?

Its quite clear that he has an interest in children , and this episode shows that its a sexual interest

How do we really know where he works and where he lives. He's calling people demons. Does that sound like someone you can really believe what comes out of his mouth?

People saying just shoot him are very sick themselves.

The man obviously needs some professional medical evaluation before anything else. Hope he gets that whereby he went.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Dealt with hundreds like him in my previous life, very few, if any, progressed from careless exposure to assault. Exhibitionists are just that, on their own personal stage or so pissed they might as well be.

The really dangerous ones are the stalkers and groomers, and the most dangerous of those are from within the family or extended family. Stranger danger is only the small part of it, unfortunately.

I would suggest that grabbing hold of the girl and kissing her WAS assault.
Could be but in law enforcement discretion is used when dealing with people with obvious mental impairments. Not all crimes are prosecuted or should be either. Maybe this one should be but I think the medical aspect should have been looked at first. Of course if he's gone it's all moot.

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Could be but in law enforcement discretion is used when dealing with people with obvious mental impairments. Not all crimes are prosecuted or should be either. Maybe this one should be but I think the medical aspect should have been looked at first. Of course if he's gone it's all moot.

Yes, he doesn't need punished he obviously needs help! (Yawn) 

Seems like he's already had his "help" if he has been released and is on his way to Bangkok!

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Could be but in law enforcement discretion is used when dealing with people with obvious mental impairments.

It's not for a police officer to make that evaluation. Diminished responsibility or not is for a court to decide not the police. If I were the father of this child I would be making this point very clear to the chief of the station and demanding in no uncertain terms the arrest and charging of this person.

11 hours ago, 0815 said:

Pai is a big zoo without fences.

What is so special about Pai and why do foreigners choose to live there?  

Is it "anything goes" attitude among the people ? Drugs and sex and the police do not care?  

On 4/20/2018 at 5:59 PM, observer90210 said:

Now this is one real monger and a dangerous predator...would definately not want to have him as my neighbour !!

A good time in jail in the ladyboy ward , a one way ticket back home and a life long ban would be appropriate.

Monger means "seller." What do you think he's selling?

Archived