Schoolgirl in "live" post showing her cleavage in the classroom

rooster59

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I feel quite sorry for the poor young lady , being unable to afford a bigger shirt .

I may start a Gofundme page to raise money to buy her a right sized shirt .

Antone like to contribute?

Help the poor young Lady ?

Well I am a hands on type a guy...:stoner:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jesimps said:

A few of the girls at my daughter's school were moms. Ok though if they kept their blouse buttoned to the top.

Serious question. Would you be Mai Pen Rai if that were your daughter or your wife portraying themselves like that on the social media?

Personally I wouldn`t, especially if there are those telling me this is all perfectly acceptable. But of course it usually amounts to double standards when this becomes personal to them.

5 hours ago, Mister Fixit said:

Yet more self-righteous humbug and hypocrisy from 'shocked' Thais who then go down to the karaoke bar for a free feel-up - and more.

I don't think all Thais do that, do you? I doubt very much that those that do would make a fuss. Nice to see a girl with high self-esteem by the way. And, actually, what harm has been done.

4 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Serious question. Would you be Mai Pen Rai if that were your daughter or your wife portraying themselves like that on the social media?

Personally I wouldn`t, especially if there are those telling me this is all perfectly acceptable. But of course it usually amounts to double standards when this becomes personal to them.

But she, as well as us were all young once...:stoner:

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Serious answer. Girls will be girls...and they do (obviously) grow up. My wife has them and she not at all ashamed of them. OK by me.:licklips:  

8 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Serious answer. Girls will be girls...and they do (obviously) grow up. My wife has them and she not at all ashamed of them. OK by me.:licklips:  

So you would be perfectly OK seeing your daughter or wife with most of their tits exposed on the social media. Sorry don`t believe you, and any parents or husbands that would consider this as no big deal, must have serious parenting or relationship problems.

If your opinions are considered reasonable, then the future for society is looking bleak. 

22 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I don't think all Thais do that, do you? I doubt very much that those that do would make a fuss. Nice to see a girl with high self-esteem by the way. And, actually, what harm has been done.

As you said what harm was done/ Wasn't like she was exposing her nipples.

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

So you would be perfectly OK seeing your daughter or wife with most of their tits exposed on the social media. Sorry don`t believe you, and any parents or husbands that would consider this as no big deal, must have serious parenting or relationship problems.

If your opinions are considered reasonable, then the future for society is looking bleak. 

IMO society is already bleak because of all the sexual repression, pretend outrage and shallow immaturity imposed by religions, religious sycophants, puritanical governments, phonies and hypocrites. But that's just me...:smile:

4 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

IMO society is already bleak because of all the sexual repression, pretend outrage and shallow immaturity imposed by religions, religious sycophants, puritanical governments, phonies and hypocrites. But that's just me...:smile:

Then I hope one day either your daughter or wife posts sexulised provocative images of themselves on the public domain, for all and sundry to ogle and comment on,  because I would love to see your reaction to it.

As I said; double standards all round.

17 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

You are right !  And now we all want it  suppressed in all the many 1000sends of years. As we are "so civilized", my ass we arent. We just think we are.  

Wasnt it the catholic church not long ago in the news, priests having  sex with children they should take care of? Just another power organisation dont care about their god or what ever, just themselves. as You mentioned it hypocrites, so is any mostly bigger organisation, including governments

i'll get hung for this but, who cares. reading some of these comments, thats a fricking schoolgirl and probably underage *uni girls i'm all with you but that's a schoolgirl. i mean really. is it just me or are some of these comments just a tad nonsey and inappropriate

Just now, Happy enough said:

i'll get hung for this but, who cares. reading some of these comments, thats a fricking schoolgirl and probably underage *uni girls i'm all with you but that's a schoolgirl. i mean really. is it just me or are some of these comments just a tad nonsey and inappropriate

It's not just you, there's a couple of comments bordering on nonsey

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Some have thought I am a Muslim, but in-fact it`s just the way I walk.

You say, in your country this is normal, and that`s the problem, it is what I said; there are strong influences that are trying to make these behaviours acceptable and are becoming actively encouraged by those with attitudes like yours. There are those that are forever trying to push the boundaries to what is acceptable in society, similar to the recent case of the Thai girl exposing herself on a bridge and then the images being posted on facebook. 

This is not just a case of young girl, probably a minor, displaying a bit of cleavage, this has been done in a sexulised manor in order to gain notice and draw media attention that has worked. If this was only a woman being fashionable then it would not be news worthy. Still say; this is a sad sign of the times that can only get from bad to much more extreme.

It took strong influences to make these behaviours normal in my country and also active encouragement by people no doubt with attitudes somewhat akin to my own.  You are correct, it takes people willing to push the boundaries of what is acceptable in society, ours we called hippies, and they did a good job, finally women found some freedom from being told what was acceptable for them as women.

Oh, sexualaised showing of a bit of cleavage as opposed to... hang on ...what? ... non-sexualaised showing of cleavage?  What is cleavage for again?  Have I been missing the point, surely not?!?!? 

On my daily Skytrain journey to and from work, I see many attractive ladies, school age and older, equally relaxed about their appearance. It makes my journey much more pleasant than a similar one would be in the UK, home of shellsuits and pyjamas.

So very little for anyone to complain about with this video. Ladies still feel the importance of making a good impression here, Long may it continue.

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

1 hour ago, stephen tracy said:

It's not just you, there's a couple of comments bordering on nonsey

Is the word "nonce" what you're both implying? And if so...PUH-LEESE! :post-4641-1156693976:  That is just a tad bit of a HUGE wild stretch, dontcha think? Wow. :sick:

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

no. i think it's nonsey to perve over children. 100%

Is the below your word? If not, then please define "nonsey". 

Top definition. nonce (UK) Slang for paedophile.

Noun. nonce (plural nonces) (Britain, slang, pejorative) A sex offender, especially one who is guilty of sexual offences against children.

(UK) Slang for paedophile

1 minute ago, Skeptic7 said:

Is the below your word? If not, then please define "nonsey". 

Top definition. nonce (UK) Slang for paedophile.

Noun. nonce (plural nonces) (Britain, slang, pejorative) A sex offender, especially one who is guilty of sexual offences against children.

(UK) Slang for paedophile

you knew what i meant quite clearly. jeez are you bored to look it up. i've said what i wanted to say. and that is all from me on this thread

6 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you knew what i meant quite clearly. jeez are you bored to look it up. i've said what i wanted to say. and that is all from me on this thread

I had no idea what it meant and had to look it up. AND it would help if at least spelled correctly. I'm not privy to UK slang and guessing many others had no clue either...but they do now. :biggrin:

Buh-Bye 

The difference between an ephebophile and the usual perv is both will look, but only one will act. I've been told in multiple threads in TVF that it's ok to oogle but not to grope. Is that not the prevailing wisdom anymore? If so, let me get a spoon and dig my eyes out.

Archived