Schoolgirl in "live" post showing her cleavage in the classroom

rooster59

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2018 at 11:28 AM, BobBKK said:

What she did is pretty standard school girl giggles humour - nothing wrong with that as long as it's safe and doesn't lead to obvious problems with boys.  Thais are hypocrites as they make a fuss about these small things yet we have Pattaya etc.  and DON"T tell me there are 'Pattaya's'  in Europe or USA that's why everyone comes here (well 99% of blokes come here for that).

Agree with your comment they are making a mountain out of a molehill.  A few years ago I was walking around familiarising myself with how to get around Bangkok. Wasn't sure what bus went where or exactly where I was at so sat done for a min to rest before getting a cab. There were 2 school girls about 15 sitting across the street from me waiting for a bus. It was warm and they were like fluffing their skirts to get a little air under them. Suddenly they checked that no one else was around and lifted their skirts way up to show their panties. They then put them down and started laughing at my surprise/shock. I laughed shook my head and then caught a cab home. They were not hookers I was not a John and they were just teasing , no big deal.

On 4/21/2018 at 12:15 PM, Misterwhisper said:

Oh my goodness, noooo! Not the top of her breasts!

Poor girl was just trying to observe the underboob selfie ban from a couple of years ago, that would have landed her a five stretch in chokey...

Archived