Schoolgirl in "live" post showing her cleavage in the classroom

rooster59

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Outrageous?  Shame?  Embarrassment?  Becoming widely acceptable?  A sad sign of the times?  She showed her cleavage.  Where are you from?  In my country that is normal, do you come from one of the Arab states by any chance?

Some have thought I am a Muslim, but in-fact it`s just the way I walk.

You say, in your country this is normal, and that`s the problem, it is what I said; there are strong influences that are trying to make these behaviours acceptable and are becoming actively encouraged by those with attitudes like yours. There are those that are forever trying to push the boundaries to what is acceptable in society, similar to the recent case of the Thai girl exposing herself on a bridge and then the images being posted on facebook. 

This is not just a case of young girl, probably a minor, displaying a bit of cleavage, this has been done in a sexulised manor in order to gain notice and draw media attention that has worked. If this was only a woman being fashionable then it would not be news worthy. Still say; this is a sad sign of the times that can only get from bad to much more extreme.

3 hours ago, Myran said:

Heavens! Next thing you know, they'll be flaunting their ankles and what-not around town! We must bring this up with the elders immediately!

You obviously heard about the country girl sent home from the local agriculture show.   Couldn't keep her calves together. "Groooooaaan."

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Question : Without looking back at the photo .

What is the third girl in the background doing , in the first photo ?

(I am just wondering what people were focusing on )

there were others in the pic?!? :vampire: 

Archived