Thai Chanotes

I don't get this at all. I read legal websites which say if a Chanote has a Red Garuda that is the Creme la Creme

At the bottom of the pile is the Sor Por Gor which they say can't be sold used for loans etc.

So what on earth is a Sor Por Gor chanote with a Red Garuda on the chanote a land that's obviously been surveyed and a red stamp on it????

The creme de la creme of Chanotes is one that has NO Garuda at all. (Not red, not green, not pink, not purple.)

A Garuda of any colour indicates some restrictions, regardless what your Thai Wife tells you when it comes to buy "Family-Land".

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

The creme de la creme of Chanotes is one that has NO Garuda at all. (Not red, not green, not pink, not purple.)

A Garuda of any colour indicates some restrictions, regardless what your Thai Wife tells you when it comes to buy "Family-Land".

Cheers.

To ADD: "Chanote" is the prime land title. All other (inferior) land titles are legally not adressed as Chanote.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, swissie said:

Cheers.

Are you on drugs?

19 hours ago, Tanlic said:

5adb82d238c4c_bangkok_condo_and_ownership_document(1).jpg.27ce3779acd8a5078dcd113973726782.jpg

This red figurhead is not what I call a Garuda. A red or green 1 cm stripe on the side of a Land Title is what is normally called a Garuda, indicating "restrictions".

As pictured title above shows no colored side-stripes means "unrestricted" title. So relax.

31 minutes ago, ukrules said:

This is a 'garuda' :

400px-Emblem_of_Thailand_svg.png.16f104e15f913ccc6c781c3652a8dbaa.png

Not according to Mr. Tanaa Saengthong ( Head of land office in Chat Pa Way, Ratchabury Province).

Maybe something got lost in translation. It has happened before.......

Sorry if I came across a bit off we all make mistakes...still I am no further forward even a real estate agent couldn't answer me although he did suggest it could be the red garuda means it can be upgraded after a period of time????

20 hours ago, Tanlic said:

Sorry if I came across a bit off we all make mistakes...still I am no further forward even a real estate agent couldn't answer me although he did suggest it could be the red garuda means it can be upgraded after a period of time????

Sent you a PM

I see OP maybe have been looking at Lawonline 

The Red Garuda means nothing  but being the Thai symble

They will actually come in different colours depending on when the title was issued

A visit to  www Korat Legal will give you examples

Edited by BEVUP