Ranong 30 day border run.

I'm just 2 week from the end of my 2 month non imm type o visa based on marriage. Can I still get a 30 day stamp, if I do a trip across to the Andaman Club, before heading to Suvanakhet for my next visa?

Sent from my iris 505 using Tapatalk

A non-o visa allows a 90 day entry. Not sure what you have that would allow a 2 month entry.

You could leave and re-enter to get a 30 day visa exempt entry unless you have done 2 of them already this year at a land border crossing.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:
A non-o visa allows a 90 day entry. Not sure what you have that would allow a 2 month entry.

You could leave and re-enter to get a 30 day visa exempt entry unless you have done 2 of them already this year at a land border crossing.

When my final entry on my multi non o was used up, approx 15 month after issue. I got a 60 day extension on that visa which runs out on the 6th next month. So on the 6th I go and get a 30 day stamp. It's near 17 month since my last one.

No problem to get a 30 day visa exempt entry. If you wanted more time you could get a 30 or 60 (to visit your wife) day extension of it at immigration.
I've already done the 60 day one Joe, thanks for the help. Hopefully my November pension rise gets me out of more visa trips.

23 minutes ago, Mosha said:

When my final entry on my multi non o was used up, approx 15 month after issue. I got a 60 day extension on that visa which runs out on the 6th next month. So on the 6th I go and get a 30 day stamp. It's near 17 month since my last one.

You have an extension of stay not a visa.  Visas are never extended. The visa used to gain entry is expired and of no further use.

You have an extension of stay not a visa.  Visas are never extended. The visa used to gain entry is expired and of no further use.
Just a slip of the finger.

44 minutes ago, Mosha said:

I've already done the 60 day one Joe, thanks for the help. Hopefully my November pension rise gets me out of more visa trips.

You can get another one since you will have a new entry to the country. The limit is one per entry of any type.