Be careful with whom you want to get married in Thailand

jenny2017

Just now, Hummin said:

I have lived among them long enough on the sideline and no romanse involved, and know whats going on. But when shit hits the fan, it is easy to get involved with even the most badass girl you know you never should have looked in the eye more than once. They are good at what they are doing, and so inocent. 

I married 15 years ago and I swore that I'd never ever get married. I've seen my brothers and friends in their unhappy relationships and when divorced at least half is lost and support must be paid.

I always had relationships where I could always walk away, and I always kept my house and was never dependent on a woman/her house/appartment in Europe. 

I married mywife because we loved each other, she couldn't speak English and my Thai was shit. But if I'd be young now, I might no get married.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Who is Michael Mersi?

I've read it again and couldn't find the name, only a Mike. Michael Mersi is a guy who's living in Thailand for a longer period of time and he loves good wine and bigger bikes. 

56 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Nope, I was asking him if I can use my version of it and he said it would be okay. 

It was actually written by me for an American friend as a warning. 

54 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

With the knowledge and okay from the author. 

58 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

It's completely different and the owner gave me the sallowness to post my version, no problem. But it's the same wake up call for newbies who should believe these stories. Most are so true that I can confirm it through my life experience. 

Link to the downloadable PDF has been removed since it was copyrighted content.  If the content of the PDF is owned by the OP, then that would be in violation of this forum rule:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

I've attached a book that's in my opinion a must read for all who want to live here and looking for a girl to get married. Many parts were changed, but it's still the same old, same old rip off as always, which made the book to what it is. A handbook for those who want to retire in Thailand and meet a girl, get married and live a happy life.