Looking for Ground Coffee Beans

junglechef

Elkski,  that's perfect. Hello,
The HUTSADIN Foundation of Hua Hin will be encouraged to grow coffee trees. They already have elephants, all they need is volunteers to pick up big droppings and coffee beans, and roast.

I tried a french press but I'm not sure what happened to the screen filter.  But it started letting sludge  through.  I uses 201° f water for 4 min then slow press.    I'm back to my black and Decker drip.  I use white or non bleached paper filters.  I didn't know they made different porosity filters?  I have a screen filter.  The water here is very good.  Flows less than 10 km off the mountain.  I have tried about 10 different bean types.  I'm afraid I can only tell a small difference.   The roast is the big difference.  I prefer a full city + roast.   Right before 2 ND crack.  

5 hours ago, sirocco said:

Hello,

Before going to Pranburi, go to # 94, then left at # 10. Open from 9 am until 6 pm
There was one at 112, but maybe he moved out.
Also, on the PALA U road, about 5 km from Hua Hin, the coffee is torrified. Not found the name.
Good research.

Too late, google maps brought me to a gas station, still need coffee.
Yeah I've been to the one of Pala U rd., wasnt sure how far up it is.

20 hours ago, junglechef said:

Personally find it rather horrible 

Wow, you've tried 15+ varieties from Bon Cafe in 24 hours ?

Including the premium ones you can only buy in their shop or online  - Makro, Villa etc only stock the cheap ones as I quoted.

On 4/25/2018 at 6:21 PM, YorkshireTyke said:

Wow, you've tried 15+ varieties from Bon Cafe in 24 hours ?

Including the premium ones you can only buy in their shop or online  - Makro, Villa etc only stock the cheap ones as I quoted.

I lived here for 2 years previously and it's available country wide incl served in coffee shops when I live now 

Archived