93 foreigners rounded up in nationwide crackdowns

webfact

14 hours ago, BigC said:

These new police chiefs are doing a good job 

they are good at what they do

i just hope it’s for the greater good. 

I understand they get given orders from above 

they get set a task task and they do it 

just hope Thailand can  keep the balance of the feeling of freedom that we all came here for at the same time trying to keep the country safe from some wrongens such as sex offenders 

Such a pity that the rest of the RTP cannot do the same (referring to your first 5 lines). :sad:

then there's all the filipino teachers who work for next to nothing. to get a qualified teacher with say QTS or similar who would get a job at Rugby school or something like that, i'd imagine they are paid over 100k and have other benefits too. the local schools just don't have the budget and if they do it's usually been creamed off
A couple of years ago I met a Filipina at a party in Singapore. Her spoken English was quite poor; couldn't keep her gender pronouns straight. Almost fell off my chair when she said that she was about to start a job teaching English in Thailand.

Sent from my G8232 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 hours ago, terryofcrete said:

Bless me Father for I have sinned . I walked out into the Soi WITHOUT my passort or copy thereof... They will come for me soon. But Hark , Am I not an Irishman ? Do we not thrive on NOT doing what we are told ? I will arise and go now, to the Go Go by the Sea, and a Small Lady find there and a barfine that suits me ... 

God Bless Father Stack ! 

Ayeup!.. terry's on the turps.