Big Joke having a big effect on Bangkok transnational crime as thousands of Africans arrested

snoop1130

Not great detective work needed.just drive around bkk and when you see a darkie,nice the little bugger because he's up to no good.sat outside a bar in bkk and a bunch of Indian looking fella were all standing and looking a bit suspect.i said to the wife,if this was the uk the police would stop and search them..why because they do no good.two minutes later one come over and asked if I wanted to buy a watch.not crime of the century bit still up to no good.

11 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

Unfortunately this racist policeman does not seem to bring these "dark-skinned" people to court to stand trial! I believe that many are just deported! I know of Christian churches in Bangkok which have been raided by the police and at least one pastor arrested and deported even though his paperwork was all in order. Targetting any racial group is never justified! There are good and bad people of every race, colour or creed. Ethnic victimisation is abhorrent and has no place in 21st century! Remember Nazi Germany in the 30's! I am all in favour of arresting criminals and giving them a fair trial, but this should be across the board and include all nationalities.

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In such case, if they want a trial, then keep them detained for a few years first. Or quick exit. Their choice.

14 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

TWO things.  1. They take the DNA to cross check somehiw against future attempts to re-enter.  GOOD!!!  2.  I wonder what happens to the contents of those bank accounts.  I trust they go straight to the IRD consolidated fund.

The Money should be confiscated and given to improve conditions of the Immigration jail.  as for the bleeding hearts of these West African malfaents, I recommend you go along with them.  I wok in Africa six months a year, West Africa, Congo, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Eritrea, and there are a lot of honorable people there, not a singe one I have met in Thailand is a legitimate business man/woman.................send them back.   Goes for anyone else involved in a life of crime, but this post is fr the African criminal element, not anyone else.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dragons70 said:

Why should Big Joke be ashamed to say that the majority of those arrested were ‘dark skinned’ if those are the facts? Wish more in the western world had the balls to tell it how it is....

Are Thais not dark skinned compared to us Aryans?

10 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I assume you jest. If we go back far enough so were most countries.  But that was not my point.  The criminals of the world flock here to run scams and crimes attacking every level of life here.  From Chinese call centres to mob and gang bosses, and pedophiles on the run from every major country.  Drug dealing and standovers, ATM skimming,  the lot.  And human trafficking is not solely a Thai offence here by any definition.  Thousands have got a visa here and come to set up shop in their tropical home away from home.

QUOTE: The criminals of the world flock here to run scams and crimes attacking every level of life here. 

Now why would that be?

• Sad 1

4000 arrests and the majority  Nigerians and other African nationals!That means the jails must be overcrowded with them as if I remember correctly the Thai's do not deport these people due to the costly expenses involved .An article on here a few years back now highlighted the red tape and political stand off between counsels and the Thai Government about who should pay for their costly deportation/repatriation.The other major stumbling block of course was that many had no valid ID or others claimed to be entirely from somewhere else...in short a political nightmare!There was eventually an agreement  where a plane load of Nigerians were flown back home but not sure who footed the bill for this..not the Thai's I suspect!

I am all for getting rid of criminal scum but uneasy about targeting blacks because of the colour of their skin. But such concerns will never trouble Thais as 'equal rights, discrimination etc' are outside of their mindset at least until the dinosaur present older generation die out.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 9:54 PM, InMyShadow said:

So many posts " why buy when rent is so cheap" well folks your answer is in the post above :clap2:

Yep. Nobody ever bought a condo above somebody else - then had to rent it out because they couldnt sell it ...