VIDEO: Crazed Russian arrested after attacking elderly Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

Ohhh here come the “russian comments”. I think TV should keep a score board of what nation’s citizens embark on the most embarrassing sports. I do think Russia is slightly behind the rest of the “civilized” nations on the pedo dash... but slightly ahead on the drunken mental sprints.

Edited by NotThatGuy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, peterb17 said:

How can any man even consider raping a woman- especially a 65 year old vulnerable woman is totally beyond me. I was brought up to treat women with total respect ( probably not PC these days) . 

Maybe this guy is the opposite of a peadophile and gets his kicks by raping vulnerable old women.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Footage of the aftermath of the incident showed the suspect shouting loudly in Thai 

So I doubt that he's a tourist.

Is this how monks behave? He says clearly at the end that he has been ordained as a monk since 2 years in Wat Tha Ruea at Ayuthaya province. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jossthaifarang said:

There must be more to this story, for someone to cause such a fuss can be only 3 things. Mentally unstable, on drugs/alcohol or he knows these people.

Its Meth look at him Gurning

17 hours ago, Different said:

Aren't the Russians great tourists! 

Just the type of quality tourist that TAT are telling us all that are coming back to Thailand to spend up big. Not by looking at the ruble rate I saw the other day 4.88thb!!!!!!

I would have to guess he is on drugs. To be drunk enough to act like this I don't think you could even walk.

The way he is wielding that stick reminds me of Basil Fawlty giving his little car a damn good flogging.

11 minutes ago, Gracas said:

I would have to guess he is on drugs. To be drunk enough to act like this I don't think you could even walk.

The way he is wielding that stick reminds me of Basil Fawlty giving his little car a damn good flogging.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Get Real said:

I live in the outskirts, in the beautiful rice fields of Issaan. That was the choice after 2 years in Bangkok and 3 years in Pattaya. The best choice in my life, after merrying my beautiful, honest and truly friendly and faitful thai wife.

Good for you mate, very happy for you.

Sounds completely boring to me, we have a house in Issan too, looks like a barren wasteland in the summer with no water or crops.

I prefer the the family resort of Pattaya where I have lived for 20 years raising my family, never experienced a problem on the outskirts ' after merrying my beautiful, honest and truly friendly and faitful thai wife' , mind you we dont hang around beer bars where most posters base their opinions on.

Enjoy your life!

16 hours ago, Kevbo said:

Quite, and for that reason I doubt he is Russian

Why, is there something about being Russian that makes you unable to speak Thai? 

16 hours ago, flyfrog said:

Looks like his yaba is working well 555, doubt he is Russian, has like a German accent,

Since he can be heard speaking Russian in the clip - he says 'Davai' (давай) several times, which means 'Come on!' - I'm going with him being Russian, or at least from a Russian-speaking country.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

3 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Why, is there something about being Russian that makes you unable to speak Thai? 

Since he can be heard speaking Russian in the clip - he says 'Davai' (давай) several times, which means 'Come on!' - I'm going with him being Russian, or at least from a Russian-speaking country.

Not a dig at you buddy, you solved the riddle.

But I am relieved, TV has experts from all over the world who know everything about everything, couldn't believe  the forum could not work out where this guy was from. My faith in TV has been restored.

• Haha 1

put him in the same can with 20 of the tattooed low life Thais and play this video just to prove  them why this russian scumbag has joined them and record the bloodbath thereafter...

I'll pay big bucks for that video!!!

Edited by pattayadude

1 hour ago, sungod said:

Sounds completely boring to me, we have a house in Issan too, looks like a barren wasteland in the summer with no water or crops.

I prefer the the family resort of Pattaya where I have lived for 20 years raising my family, never experienced a problem on the outskirts ' after merrying my beautiful, honest and truly friendly and faitful thai wife' , mind you we dont hang around beer bars where most posters base their opinions on.

Enjoy your life!

both stories sound boring to me

1 hour ago, sungod said:

Enjoy your life!

That it´s completely boring to you, that is your opinion, and i will accept that one of course.

What is your point in that "mind you we dont hang around beer bars where most posters base their opinions on"??? When did I state anything regarding that?
Was that you way of mocking me for finding the right one? Really? Is it so sad that, not even in Pattaya, you don´t have anything better to do? 

Deport the <deleted>! He has no humanity in him attacking a woman, especially one that is 65yrs old. They should jail him, feed him "bread & water" for a few months & then send him back to Russia ........... in a "straight jacket" if necessary as long as they get him out of Thailand as "persona non grata" permanently.

I am sure there is more to this story , he didn't just enter a strangers house and try to rape an old lady . 

He must have known her from before , maybe his landlady ? 

And I am not so sure he is Russian .  Anyway he speaks Thai so must have been living here for some time. 

Pattaya is peaceful compared to LA,New York,,Bombay, Lahore,Sydney,Kinston Jamaica.and most European cities I can only assume provincial country bumpkings get any traction from these sensationalist stories which reflect urban city life allover the world not just Pattaya. Thecsilly story is a pattaya haters wet dream.At least people came to the victim's aid. That wouldnt happen in many places.

Edited by Rimmer
irrelevant link removed