DRONE Community Info

SPREX

DRONE Community Info
GOVERNMENT POLICY News Posted March 15, 2018
And another layer for tourists who claim to fly with their Drone in Thailand Certificate of temporary importation required
What I find most amusing the Thai authorities have a funny way of communicating with the general public on the drones and their regulation which does not stop being reinforced !!!!! We feel very well that they want to preserve the Juicy market of tourism and Drone (sale in Thailand in expansion) here is a new rule which in principle should make the front page as NATION BBS THAIRAT MATICHON Nothing !!!!

No social network has resumed this notification Thaivisa, Facebook Tweeter ..... it's been 1 month since the notification fell ....
Personal analysis I find it really strange and I'm not sure that the Royal Thai police Tourist  division has the power to decide this point ................

no circular In the Royal Thai Police was issued neither by the customs side but it is true that by default the Drones must be declared in Customs in temporary importation Source: https://touristpolice.go.th/en/2018/03/15/drone-regulations-in-thailand/
They never really implemented this regulation like many others

image.png.3b77299942b225aa0d8575fca2f376b9.png

Edited by SPREX