Do you let your wife/gf go out regularly with her friends

I gather you don't feel you have ownership  of your partner  as many  people may feel about their partners.

In the end game the lady will do as she chooses.  You have no say in that.

Just watch out for what you offer  as in what you don't want to lose..

Good luck..
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its only a matter of time. One night she will get a little to tipsy, some young guy makes a move, she enjoys the attention ..next thing you know..

They are no differ ant to  men who get a bit on the side. if you dont know then it wont matter

• Like 2

22 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

I let my wife go out with her girlfreinds quite regularly,i trust her and she is 40,but looks about 30

My girlfriend claims that at 60% + of the people in the village are seeing other people behind their partners back. I consider it to be true as i have been drinking with quite a few and they have admitted it quite openly.

She likes to make  point of telling me if someone has made a pass at her, if that stops i would be worried 

• Like 1

Hey marko as long as she isnt destroying any bronco jerseys she is good to go.

In all seriousness its good she can have a seperate social life it keeps your relationship happy and balanced apart what some posters may say thai women can be extremely loyal.

Doctors orders 2 × viagria and punish her for being a bad bad girl, that should take care of any insecurity on both parties.

If she wants she can get where she want to have what she needs.

the same is for you too.

This question you asked to me tells it is the start of the end.

Let her have her fun and you yours she comes back and spent time with you.

What is the problem?

23 hours ago, BobBKK said:

and how old are you?  as for the '40 looks 30' I doubt it Thais women age very badly but that aside if there is a 15 year age gap +++  then of course you are the secure option but not the fun option and she could well have fun 'on the side'. What do you expect if you marry someone obviously much, much younger?  I'm not saying this WILL happen just that it could do... few drink... 30 something guy on the 'hunt'.  You will probably never know.  Thais aren't exactly 'ethically guided' now are they.

My Thai wife is 52 and she is the envy of many of her friends and our neighbours who are more than ten years younger.

• Like 1

Most Thai women that I have ever known  look a lot younger than their real age.

Most Thai women, especially those who have been divorced after being treated like dirt by their husbands, absolutely hate Thai guys and would never go near them again.  

However, maybe they may be tempted by another falang....depends on how her present falang husband is treating her....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, blazes said:

Most Thai women that I have ever known  look a lot younger than their real age.

Most Thai women, especially those who have been divorced after being treated like dirt by their husbands, absolutely hate Thai guys and would never go near them again.  

However, maybe they may be tempted by another falang....depends on how her present falang husband is treating her....

Thai men just don't play the walking ATM machine. Why would a healthy woman not want sex with an attractive Thai guy, instead of a fat and bold farang?

Nonsense that they'd never go near them again, that's a fable some bar girls told you. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blazes said:

You know bar-girls that well, do you????

When I first came to Thailand 20 years ago, yes, I've met bar girls and learnt my lessons. It was always the same bs, handsome man, no more Thai men because they hit them, bla bla bla.

And the sentence " I love you too much!" 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1