Dutch tourist falls to death from ladyboy’s condo in Bangkok

webfact

A post in a non English language has been been removed.

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

This is absolute nonsense. A Dutch guy taking a complimentary flying lesson from a balcony. Dutch people are to direct for this. This might be another scenario. Dutch follows to the room. He is 21 young and in party mood and drinks. He picks up a chick which he thinks is a girl. Ladyboy goes to the toilet and shows him the hidden gem. He gets into a fight or he gets scared and wants to leave as quick as possible. The ladyboy shows him the exit which is the balcony. Next ... 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, JaVaCa said:

Strange that so many people fall from a window. That can not only be related to the climatechange!

JaVaCa

read the written words, THE LADYBOY FOUND THE BALCONY DOOR OPEN, NO MENTION OF A WINDOW.

1 hour ago, seancbk said:

I'm 6' 1" and I've never seen a balcony railing in Bangkok that was at waist height on me, they are always at least up to my stomach.  

I'd love to see photographic evidence of all these super low railings people keep claiming to see.

Maybe your stomach is flabby down to your knees?

:sorry:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Phaser said:

1. The author should use ‘she’ to describe the transgender woman (‘ladyboy’) not ‘he’. This is 2018 it’s bad enough TG girls in Thailand have no legal rights as in most developed countries.

2. She is 37 and the guy was 21. She was possibly working or at 37 equally possibly just looking for a hot time with a 21 yr old. Regrettably he was drunk and fell to his death - seems on its face unlikely pushed but only she knows.

RIP

Glad to have such people on board here. The she is a he, because he has a penis.

Are you from a most developed country in the first, or the second world?

Both went to the ladyboy's place and the poor bloke fell to his death. But only he, the ladyboy knows it. 

Too young to die. RIP young man. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

I take it you were actually  present or had your grubby ears glued to the wall listening from next door?  Or just another thai-visa  busy body with nothing to do, except make gossip innuendo and speculate at your perusal? 

Either way you will do well here, mindless claptrap welcomed with open arms.

Perhaps he was the she. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Phaser said:

1. The author should use ‘she’ to describe the transgender woman (‘ladyboy’) not ‘he’. This is 2018 it’s bad enough TG girls in Thailand have no legal rights as in most developed countries.

2. She is 37 and the guy was 21. She was possibly working or at 37 equally possibly just looking for a hot time with a 21 yr old. Regrettably he was drunk and fell to his death - seems on its face unlikely pushed but only she knows.

RIP

Another social justice Warrior

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Maybe your stomach is flabby down to your knees?

:sorry:

I'm 80 kgs, so I'm what most people would call slim for my height.  Although I'd rather be closer to 73 kgs to be my preferred body size.

10 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

Let's assumed he was launched. There would have been a struggle and once he realised he most likely would have screamed his lungs out.

Pretty hard to not hear that in a condo block

Date rape drugs take care of that.

Quite common in Thailand. 

45 minutes ago, seancbk said:

That may be.   But I've been here 10 years and I've never seen a low balcony.  

I stand by my original statement that I'd like to see photographic proof of all these low balconies and railings.   

I'm almost 100% sure that most people that go on about them have never actually seen one.  I reckon they are just trotting out a tired old "fact" that they read once and they are posting about to sound knowledgeable.   

I'm sorry but I cannot believe there were ever balcony railings at 'mid thigh', that would make them about 30" high. I can always stand and rest my arms on balcony railings without bending over, but with a 30" railing I'd have to be on my knees to rest my arms on it.

I'm sorry but I cannot believe there were ever balcony railings at 'mid thigh', that would make them about 30" high. I can always stand and rest my arms on balcony railings without bending over, but with a 30" railing I'd have to be on my knees to rest my arms on it.

Perhaps the poor soul was bending over at the balcony. What a terrible way to go. 

Date rape drugs take care of that.

Quite common in Thailand. 
What's the point of throwing him off if he is already out of it? . First thing to go on date rape are the ability to move arms and legs.

That's a lot of dead weight to carry. Makes no sense

Just now, InMyShadow said:

What's the point of throwing him off if he is already out of it? . First thing to go on date rape are the ability to move arms and legs.

That's a lot of dead weight to carry. Makes no sense

So the guy doesn't report the anal rape and theft of his cash when he wakes up?

1 hour ago, jspill said:

The author should probably write Thai man out of respect for the family who just lost their son and to reflect that this is much more likely to be homicide given it's a man. 

We don't know he was drunk.

To be fair, we don't know it was homicide either.

• Like 1