Straight men have a lot of gay sex, study shows

Scott

I am another new to this thread , and believe me ,i would never want a bloke to give me a blow job , not ever .

still i read earlier that most animals have sex with other male animals and that "nature does not make mistakes" so its natural ,

i therefore take it that its ok to have sex with our brothers and sisters ,our mothers and fathers and very young children , after all "nature does not make mistakes"

to use the animals as proof of this , is the biggest load of tripe i have ever read. sorry if this offends ,I realize that we also are animals ,but i do hope that with our brains we have lifted ourselves above monkeys and dogs etc.

by the way whatever sex you like to have sex with ,up to you ,but please just get on with it and shut up .

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

I am another new to this thread , and believe me ,i would never want a bloke to give me a blow job , not ever .

still i read earlier that most animals have sex with other male animals and that "nature does not make mistakes" so its natural ,

i therefore take it that its ok to have sex with our brothers and sisters ,our mothers and fathers and very young children , after all "nature does not make mistakes"

to use the animals as proof of this , is the biggest load of tripe i have ever read. sorry if this offends ,I realize that we also are animals ,but i do hope that with our brains we have lifted ourselves above monkeys and dogs etc.

by the way whatever sex you like to have sex with ,up to you ,but please just get on with it and shut up .

You just misunderstood the point I made, that is all.  I countered the claim that mother nature did not intend homosexuality with the fact that all animals that have sex show homosexual tendencies.  It is you who has then extrapolated this into saying that all that mother nature created is acceptable in society, I never said that, you did.

And if you don't want to listen to people talking about this then why did you think we would want to listen to you?  Before telling people to shut up, take a step back, consider where you are, which is a public forum, you sound like a complete tit posting to stranger telling them to shut up on a public forum, you don't have to come here, you don't have to read it, so just shut up yourself.

The other thing about straight people yelling SHUT UP to gay people about sex, is that yes that's no problem for gay people on the DOWN LOW. They want to shut up about it. But when people want to do dating, relationships, and marriage, people are assuming they at least once had sex (ever heard of lesbian bed death?) and then it's not reasonable to demand people SHUT UP about it anymore that it would be reasonable to order straight people to remove the FAMILY PHOTOS on their office desks. 

6 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Do you think its OK to 'get tired' of people who are persecuting a minority group?  That the group being attacked and discriminated against in society in daily life should just accept it because, according to you, they are immoral people?  

Do you know how hard it is to survive when you are gay, accepting your sexuality and coming out to your parents and loved ones, maybe being rejected and abandoned by you family?  Are you gay and have you ever had to face the hardships that most gay people have to face?

Have you been to help the people who have been victims of vicious beatings, families of people who have been murdered or imprisoned for being gay. Have you helped gay people who have attempted suicide because they can't live with being gay?

Have you ever been to a country where you would be arrested, physically punished or even executed because of something you did in the bedroom?  live in fear every day?  Have you been told you are not allowed to marry the person who you fell in love with, and even worse be told you are immoral and unnatural and a harm to society?

I find it hard to accept your view that these people should just basically shut up and say nothing to the people who are condoning this stuff, or even promoting the hatred and homophobia.

You are taking the wrong angle in your response. When I said "Aren't you guys getting tired of trying to move people to your point of view?" I meant both sides of the argument. The rest of your rant about the struggle to survive is really out of place in this thread. This is a thread about straight men participating in gay sex. An obvious paradox.

I think if you are choosing gay sex you aren't straight. Your somewhere in the bi spectrum. 

11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I saw surveys. Also nearly all my close expat friends have tried. They are all straight. Some tried ladyboy by accident and said it was not that bad. Especially oral sex is just simple thing. Mouth is mouth. Doesn't matter if male or female. It's not gay. You agree? 

I most certainly do not agree, please show those surveys - sorry but I'm not going to take that on board without proof. I don't think your circle of friends reflect the sexuality of most of the population - just as I question the survey that's the subject of this thread.

I also don't think most expat men have "tried" LBs but I also know that the vast majority of gay men expats have not (they like dudes that present as dudes) and that the vast majority of men that have tried LBs identify as straight. 

I also don't think most expat men have "tried" LBs but I also know that the vast majority of gay men expats have not (they like dudes that present as dudes) and that the vast majority of men that have tried LBs identify as straight. 
I think the reason is that they fancy a ladyboy as a woman .i have seen quite a few i think attractive. But in a womans way .its the fact that "she" was a man that puts me off ever trying one out.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You are taking the wrong angle in your response. When I said "Aren't you guys getting tired of trying to move people to your point of view?" I meant both sides of the argument. The rest of your rant about the struggle to survive is really out of place in this thread. This is a thread about straight men participating in gay sex. An obvious paradox.

I think if you are choosing gay sex you aren't straight. Your somewhere in the bi spectrum. 

By your logic all the men who had heterosexual sex before realising they were actually gay are by definition bisexual just because they used to choose to have heterosexual sex.  People get confused, people get curious, people experiment, and that does not necessarily reflect their true desires.

46 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

I most certainly do not agree, please show those surveys - sorry but I'm not going to take that on board without proof. I don't think your circle of friends reflect the sexuality of most of the population - just as I question the survey that's the subject of this thread.

If I may ask, have you ever received a hand stimulation during a massage session in TH? 

12 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

By your logic all the men who had heterosexual sex before realising they were actually gay are by definition bisexual just because they used to choose to have heterosexual sex.  People get confused, people get curious, people experiment, and that does not necessarily reflect their true desires.

No, what you are is represented by what you choose or wish to do. I imagine lots of gay men started out with hetero sex and then moved over. If they still like straight sex then they are bi. If they don't like it anymore, they aren't. 

13 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

If I may ask, have you ever received a hand stimulation during a massage session in TH? 

Nope, I've only ever had one massage, that was a real massage and my wife was present.

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

No, what you are is represented by what you choose or wish to do. I imagine lots of gay men started out with hetero sex and then moved over. If they still like straight sex then they are bi. If they don't like it anymore, they aren't. 

So you are claiming that people can change sexuality at any point in their life, and above all you are claiming that their sexuality is a choice. 

21 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

So you are claiming that people can change sexuality at any point in their life, and above all you are claiming that their sexuality is a choice. 

No, I am saying what you choose or wish to do indicates your sexuality. That being said I believe people do change over their lifetime and their interests and desires will also change. Lots of things I used to do, I have no interest in any more. Some people are always looking for something new.

On 5/1/2018 at 5:58 AM, Scott said:

A significant number of straight men have gay sex, a study has shown.

The analysis of 24,000 undergraduate students revealed that of the men whose last hookup was with a male partner, one in eight defined as heterosexual. 

This figure twice as high among women, with one in four whose last sexual experience was a lesbian one identifying as straight.

Nothing especially strange with anything here. Some people are just not 100% sure of their sexual orientation, and feel the need to try whats best for them. After that some choose the best of two worlds, or becomes attracted to the same sex or the opposite sex. That the figure is 8 out of 10 and double regarding woman is not surprising at all.

In reality I do think that the number outside the the student areas might even be higher. Nothing wrong with that. If a person wish to try and the encounter is a wish of both or more people participating, it´s totally their business and not something anybody else need to be concerned or feel disqusted by. Everybody makes their own choices in life.

26 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

No, I am saying what you choose or wish to do indicates your sexuality. That being said I believe people do change over their lifetime and their interests and desires will also change. Lots of things I used to do, I have no interest in any more. Some people are always looking for something new.

Some people believe that sexuality is fluid, that it can change like our other desires, you appear to share that belief, but those people are usually opposed to using labels due to their belief as by the time you put a label on someone they may well have changed and the label be wholly inaccurate.

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Some people believe that sexuality is fluid, that it can change like our other desires, you appear to share that belief, but those people are usually opposed to using labels due to their belief as by the time you put a label on someone they may well have changed and the label be wholly inaccurate.

Nonetheless, labels are necessary in discussion. If you don't like your label than change it.

5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

OK. And a lot of straight men (so the OP shows) try gay sex and then move over. If they still like gay sex then they are bi. If they don't like it anymore, they aren't - meaning they are straight, not gay.

Case closed.

On 7/8/2018 at 11:55 PM, ivor bigun said:

Ime back .but only till the silly thread about straight men want gay sex comes to an end we dont.no matter how much you wish or think we do . Maybe we will have a thread" the majority of gay men want sex with women "" next lolemoji4.png

I don't know whether it's the majority, but "many gay men have had sex with women". That doesn't make them straight. Very much like a straight man having sex with a man wouldn't make him gay. next lol?

On 7/8/2018 at 2:13 PM, Voodoochile said:

"What is my gain" well to begin with it has to do with my own moral ethics.(though I find many people share the same)

as for gay rights

I don't find it healthy to raise future generations thinking that it is 100% normal or cool to be gay or that it is normal for 2 people of the same sex to get married and even worst parent/raise a child or children. Or that one must feel obliged to applaud when someone does their "coming out" yes these things bother me. I must be some old fashion devil. Right????

And just what injustices have been done to gays for so long as you put it.there are other communities  that have suffered much much more injustice intolerance and violence than the gay community have and I am talking about people who were killed for being what they were we don't c these people starting parades in every major city nor make ridiculous demands.

The argument "stop whining, other people are suffering more than you" is not valid. This argument can be used with slaves: Stop whining, at least you get food every day and don't get raped. Or with handicapped people: Are you against accessibility for wheelchairs? Should they stop whining too?

It is 100% healthy to raise future generations teaching them that being gay is natural (because it is), and that if they find out that they are indeed gay, they can live a normal life with a same-sex partner and don't need to get depressive or commit suicide.

You are not an old-fashioned devil, that would be too  much honour. You are just a bigot. And yes, many people still share your opinion, which is a really sad state. However, since you know that you won't convince anybody on the gay forum that being gay is bad in any way, I wonder why you are so much interested in this - what does homosexuality have to do with you personally, I wonder.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:41 AM, Kieran00001 said:

Sure, you came by accident, we've never heard that one before! At least you decided to stay once you got here, I've always got room for a bigun!

Now, you earlier claimed it was not what mother nature intended, then you were given the fact that all animals have homosexual tendencies, something that mother nature intended, so what is your reasoning now?  Or is it just a random claim without any basis whatsoever?

To be fair many of us would have joined the discussion on the 'popular now' feed on the right and not even realize we are posting on the gay forum. I always look at the 'popular now' feed and have no idea which sub-forum it's on so I think that comment is unfair as I was here 'accidentally' too lol. I can see it's a place you feel most at home so I'll leave you to it - each to their own and have fun.

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

To be fair many of us would have joined the discussion on the 'popular now' feed on the right and not even realize we are posting on the gay forum. I always look at the 'popular now' feed and have no idea which sub-forum it's on so I think that comment is unfair as I was here 'accidentally' too lol. I can see it's a place you feel most at home so I'll leave you to it - each to their own and have fun.

Interesting that it is "popular now" with expats in Thailand, seems to support the topic, doesn't it?

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

Interesting that it is "popular now" with expats in Thailand, seems to support the topic, doesn't it?

Methinks you have a serious case of confirmation bias! relax, do your thing and let go of your obvious guilt.

Remember don't believe everything you read but there was a poll once that said 67% of people think Elvis is still alive lol.

22 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Nonetheless, labels are necessary in discussion. If you don't like your label than change it.

Oh, so we can change our labels ourselves can we?  And there was me thinking you were putting labels on people based on your perception of them.

15 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Methinks you have a serious case of confirmation bias! relax, do your thing and let go of your obvious guilt.

Remember don't believe everything you read but there was a poll once that said 67% of people think Elvis is still alive lol.

What on earth are you dribbling about?  Because I find it interesting that a gay topic is "popular now" on TV you think that means I feel guilty?  How did you arrive at that little one?  And what are you on about with the don't believe everything you read comment, what are you referring to?  What am I supposed to have believed?  One of this websites algorithms?

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

What on earth are you dribbling about?  Because I find it interesting that a gay topic is "popular now" on TV you think that means I feel guilty?  How did you arrive at that little one?  And what are you on about with the don't believe everything you read comment, what are you referring to?  What am I supposed to have believed?  One of this websites algorithms?

I'm sorry but I really don't understand your English. On the right of TVF is a 'popular now' list and many of us join conversations and are clueless which sub-forum it is on. 

To me, as an observer, you sound like you are guilty at being gay (and absolutely no need for that Kieran) ) and using 'confirmation bias' to support your thinking that most men try gay sex.  I sense you are starting to become unstable and so let's leave it there?  relax, have fun and stay safe.

Actually spot on saw the post saying that a study found that lots of straight men have gay sex and thought it was rubbish.so responded did not know it was in the gay section as i have never looked here before

43 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Actually spot on saw the post saying that a study found that lots of straight men have gay sex and thought it was rubbish.so responded did not know it was in the gay section as i have never looked here before

funny me too ,i have been following the thread ,because i did not believe the survey , never been on the gay forum or read it before , have no interest in any other gay stuff ,i have a nephew who is gay ,but you would never guess by talking to him , .

Archived