Importing a new Corvette?

1 minute ago, transam said:

Photos....????

10 years a go we don't have mobile phone taking photo so no i don't have photo i wish i have,when i move in thailand i have only one bague not to much staff,the raison i have corvettes? i was car dealer!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, no deal said:

10 years a go we don't have mobile phone taking photo so no i don't have photo i wish i have,when i move in thailand i have only one bague not to much staff,the raison i have corvettes? i was car dealer!

That's a shame, us Brits had cameras...

• Haha 1

well my memory is not to good,i live in thailand for 10 years all ready,and before i live in arizona for 26 years i buy the first cellphone ever was gray heavy big whit a long antenna,after that we get news  phone,but i never have one who take photo,i think the first a see was in thailand.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, no deal said:

well my memory is not to good,i live in thailand for 10 years all ready,and before i live in arizona for 26 years i buy the first cellphone ever was gray heavy big whit a long antenna,after that we get news  phone,but i never have one who take photo,i think the first a see was in thailand.

i am 74 years old maybe that explain...

• Sad 1

On 5/9/2018 at 10:58 AM, transam said:

Ground clearance....:smile:

Poor mans super car, well trouncing a Ferrari and Lambo of the day on the strip did bring a smile regarding my dinosaur...:stoner:

Give me your car any day Transam . Pot holes !!! I hit one near sukhothai and split  the rim.. 

Pot holes in Thailand are that deep you can fish in them .. if you have driven around you will know what I mean.I have a dinosaur mercedes slk .

On 5/19/2018 at 11:14 AM, Rdrokit said:

And here in Thailand it's about 5 million baht. Crazy money.

in California I met one guy from Australia at the Pomona car show he was looking to buy corvettes to take in Australia and do the  conversion , he was making good money but that a lot work!

Just now, no deal said:

in California I met one guy from Australia at the Pomona car show he was looking to buy corvettes to take in Australia and do the  conversion , he was making good money but that a lot work!

he told me they have the parts over there.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TyGrr said:

I do not think that car is going to be for sale based on the stearing wheel.

I have been told they will not be adjusted in Australia until 2020. I ended up buying something different anyway. Just as happy ????

What'd you end up getting?