What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

52 minutes ago, HLover said:

Buttman goes to Budapest by John Stagliano.

The plot is a bit weak but the action scenes are worth the wait.

I actually preferred the sequel, Buttman goes to Rio as I thought the scenery was better.

• Haha 1

Those imbd things dont lead anywhere, cant find the movie.Just a load o waffle interesting to film buffs only imo. I like Couch Tuner free online. loads o choises n no opinions that often shy you away from something you may enjoy.

Yep I'm sure.
TPB and Lime.

Okay, thanks, sorry to doubt you.
I mistakenly thought that they wouldn’t be available until they were shown on the telly !

My daughter proved me wrong instantly by downloading all episodes on Sky ( am in the uk now ).
  • Like 1

Just finished series 3 of Gomorah about the rise and falls of various Mafia clans in Naples.  Currently watching British Movie about the Muslim Mafia in Bradford UK.  Lies We Tell.  Very interesting and shows the ruination of the UK, forced child marriage, the grooming and prostitution scene, The oppressive Pakistani patriarchy supported by women etc. Fascinating but depressing. 

Edited by The manic
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Then You would most likely enjoy Red Rock, set in Ireland.

I'll check it out. Derry Girls is a new comedy set in Northern Island worth a watch as is another comedy 'country life' set in the cotswolds VG

23 minutes ago, The manic said:

I'll check it out. Derry Girls is a new comedy set in Northern Island worth a watch as is another comedy 'country life' set in the cotswolds VG

I'd have  watched it if it had subtitles.

Yes I watched both series. 

I couldn’t bring myself to watching the US version after living with the Gallagher clan for so long. I love many American shows but rarely comedy comes across the water well IMO?(office/little Britain)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The manic said:

Just finished series 3 of Gomorah about the rise and falls of various Mafia clans in Naples.  Currently watching British Movie about the Muslim Mafia in Bradford UK.  Lies We Tell.  Very interesting and shows the ruination of the UK, forced child marriage, the grooming and prostitution scene, The oppressive Pakistani patriarchy supported by women etc. Fascinating but depressing. 

Has 'Lies we tell' got Gabriel Byrne in?

6 minutes ago, faraday said:

Has 'Lies we tell' got Gabriel Byrne in?

Yes, boring, confusing movie. Has Harvey Keitel in it for 2 minutes, hardly worth watching for that. If it gets a 4 on IMDB that's generous.

Edited by giddyup
  • Thanks 1