What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On the advice of Claudius, I watched "Aktor Manniskor" last night.

It's a Swedish version of "Humans" - although they made it first, & it's really good.

Alot more detail & explanation of the plot....& Anita's still hot!!

Look around for the 720p version.

thumbsup.gif

You know there is a second season of it as well?

• Like 1

Tv Series - The Enfield Haunting

A 3 part UK series based on a true story.

I don't normally watch this type of genre but they've done a good job here.

In August 1977, a series of bizarre and terrifying events begin to take place in a seemingly ordinary house in Enfield, North London

Edited by Will27

'Sex and drugs and rock and roll; new comedy on amazon,

25 years on and 'johnny rock';. wants to get the band ' the heathens' bac together,

aided by richish drop dead hot ,lead singer who happens to be, johni;;;;;;;;spoiler spoiler spoilerclap2.gif watch it and find out

not exactly subtle or innovative, but the subject makes it easy on the eye and plenty room for amusing scenarios

Yeah agree with you here rijit... Wasn't sure what to think of it before downloading it... Denis Leary though, surely can't be a bad watch, at least get some laughs... Pretty easy to watch and given that Friday night was pretty thin on viewing it slotted in well enough...

Yep, watched episode two and laughingly enjoyable.

rijit

Patsy, I remember so well the Carry On Films, especially 'Camping' as Barbara Windsor lost her bra - of course no flesh was seen; all quite polite & proper then. smile.png

'Madding' is not bad, worth a watch. Great scenery. thumbsup.gif

On the advice of Claudius, I watched "Aktor Manniskor" last night.

Decided to take a look and appears good. Dug around for English subtitle version (Real Humans) and found it on Vimeo.

There's a complete series 1&2, with English subs, on Torrentz (links through to kat) but you have to search with the English title.

• Like 2

Patsy, I remember so well the Carry On Films, especially 'Camping' as Barbara Windsor lost her bra - of course no flesh was seen; all quite polite & proper then. smile.png

'Madding' is not bad, worth a watch. Great scenery. thumbsup.gif

Carry on Caravanning is not a Carry On film - it's about real people who love going on a caravanning holiday. A bit like i did with my family back in the day. Apart from when we lost Simba the cat away up north in Scotland.

But my mum drove all the way back up there and brought him home in a sack. Bless her. She's now 85 and still talks about that "damn cat", that made all her children cry. I was six, and had got the cat for my fourth birthday. She only told me about ten years ago that that cat was actually not a he but a she. She was a bit humiliated taking it to the vets to get castrated and to be told he was a she....

And do we poke fun at her after four decades about that? Yup.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

Think I saw a Torrent on Kat earlier.

It's so much better than 'humans'. thumbsup.gif

ohh watch what your saying surprised ever glib aint come out with his well intentioned lock.gif tales of jail and other joyful things

oh and talking of other joyful things , was that last episode of ray d bleak or what,, talk about downer!!!!

and see 'about a boy' is back with the final 6 ish episodes of season 2

cant say it's great tv , but it does make me smile and i've defo warmed to some of the characters

• Like 2

Seven into series two and finally IMo Tyrant is developing into the excellent drama that everyone suspected it could be, a little to late to turn it into the 'super god' category? maybe , but the run in for the end of series two is gonna be interesting and cant see them cutting it of at the that, so who knows.

• Like 1

Seven into series two and finally IMo Tyrant is developing into the excellent drama that everyone suspected it could be, a little to late to turn it into the 'super god' category? maybe , but the run in for the end of series two is gonna be interesting and cant see them cutting it of at the that, so who knows.

It will be an interesting conclusion to the season... Especially if there's to be a re-uniting... It will certainly be awkward :P Which generally makes for good TV...

It's about time for Ray Donovan to put the plug back into the jug and get back to work "fixing" stuff.(SPOILER COMING!! LOOK OUT BELOW!!)

Now that he owes his soul to Ian McShane ("Mr. Finley") he's going to have to be clean & sober, razor sharp, and on his "A" game. Meanwhile, WhoreMeister Mickey D is riding high for another fall, taking Darryl ("Born to Pimp!") and Bunchy ("That's the Rules!") with him. Wendell Pierce will have a full time time role being exclusive probation/parole officer for the Donovan family.

Who knew Katie Holmes (those BRACES!) could be so stone cold evil?

I LOVE that Mexican Lucha-Dora, the Black Widow! I'll scrub out the shower for her any time.

Will the dog (named "Dog") come back? And where is "Abs" going on her "coupla days?"

• Like 2

Just been too see Teo excellent films...

First film was called "AMY"....the Story of "Amy Winehouse", such a sad film, and such a waste of life, and a great talented singer...

Beautiful girl taken to early...

Then I saw "Suite Francaise" , that was excellent......

I really do enjoy a good film, but my favourite is still "An Education", with Carey Mulligan, that was excellent..

I love a good movie....

Actually seen a few good Thai Movies too...

• Like 1

It's about time for Ray Donovan to put the plug back into the jug and get back to work "fixing" stuff.(SPOILER COMING!! LOOK OUT BELOW!!)

Now that he owes his soul to Ian McShane ("Mr. Finley") he's going to have to be clean & sober, razor sharp, and on his "A" game. Meanwhile, WhoreMeister Mickey D is riding high for another fall, taking Darryl ("Born to Pimp!") and Bunchy ("That's the Rules!") with him. Wendell Pierce will have a full time time role being exclusive probation/parole officer for the Donovan family.

Who knew Katie Holmes (those BRACES!) could be so stone cold evil?

I LOVE that Mexican Lucha-Dora, the Black Widow! I'll scrub out the shower for her any time.

Will the dog (named "Dog") come back? And where is "Abs" going on her "coupla days?"

Hmmm... I don't think Ray will need to sharpen up, afterall, it's the way he is now that got him the gig with Finley...

Katie Holmes and braces? God damn such a turn off...

I do hope that Avi and Lena come back, I miss Avi's wit and Lena's "je ne sais quoi"

There's no doubt Mickey will <deleted> something up, I thought it was going to be in the last episode, but Ray saved him.... just...

• Like 1