What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

The Girl on the Train (2016)

Commuter Rachel Watson (Emily Blunt) catches daily glimpses of a seemingly perfect couple, Scott and Megan, from the window of her train. One day, Watson witnesses something shocking unfold in the backyard of the strangers' home. Rachel tells the authorities what she thinks she saw after learning that Megan is now missing and feared dead. Unable to trust her own memory, the troubled woman begins her own investigation, while police suspect that Rachel may have crossed a dangerous line.

1490097343582.jpg.c2a4113e2a9a01c23c3265df36ac8b7c.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Just watched the movie "Why Him" starring James Franco and Bryan Cranston(Breaking Bad)

Very funny movie and a good way to pass a couple of hours.

Worst comedy I've ever seen, unless you find just a lot of swearing funny.

"The Score" featuring Brando, DeNiro and Edward Norton. Filmed in the historical section of Montréal, a lovely film.  Also includes short cameos of Cassandra Wilson and Mose Allison in the jazz club scenes.

Edited by Ramen087

4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

No not alone !

It's not living up to it's expectations for me !

I can't remember the last good bit of drama the beeb pushed out. Luther flopped on 3rd round but I recall the shadow line being dark and gritty. A while back now.

Tower (2016) - Documentary

On Aug. 1, 1966, a sniper rode the elevator to the top floor of the University of Texas Tower and opened fire, holding the campus hostage for 96 minutes. When the gunshots were finally silenced, the toll included 16 dead, three dozen wounded, and a shaken nation left trying to understand what had happened. Archival footage is combined with rotoscopic animation in a dynamic, never-before-seen way to illustrate the action-packed untold stories of the witnesses, heroes and survivors.

At first it seems wierd watching a documentary recreate scenes of a real event using animation. But in fact it really helps tell the story.

This documentary and another about the Oklahoma bombing have been the most interesting. Oh and also the badlands story about the murder of a bar owner in isolated town in texas. Great tv.

1490413098982.jpg