Trump lawyer Giuliani does not rule out payments were made to other women

webfact

12 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Oh dont you just love geriatric Giuliani?

He really is a poster boy for the popcorn and comfy armchair brigade. 

He isnt fussy about which foot he puts into his mouth.

Confirming what we all knew about depraved don ..... if he sees a pus$y he just go's ahead and grabs it ( according to his recordings )

Those making excuses for this abomination of a president  ( and human being) really need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Every day he further shames the office and history of what should be the epitome of decency and honour. 

But hey while he has wrecking ball rudy in his corner we can have some fun watching trouble magnet trump unravel

I'm reasonably sure that half the posters on this forum who live or have visited Thailand have paid for sex in Thailand at one time or another. Seems that with Trump the women go after him, do the deed and then ask for money to keep a low profile.  What Stormy Daniels seems to have done is in essence blackmail.  Now she wants more.  If Cohen was the guy paying off women, so what?  It would be easier to settle the nuisance than let it go on. I wonder if Stormy paid taxes on her $130,000. 

This whole attempt to go after Cohen and tie this to some kind of campaign contribution thing is ridiculous and is a stretch at best particularly if Trump was the end source of the money. This is a non story.  

• Thanks 1

On 2018-05-07 at 7:28 PM, BuriramSam said:

I peeked at the NY Times piece- pretty long. Logic would dictate that since you are accusing Cohen of fraud, your example of chicanery posted would be that of fraud. How is flipping properties fraud?

“I peeked at the NY Times piece-pretty long.”

And no doubt it was too long to hold your attention.

Pathetic.

Its called money laundering for organized crime. Duh. 

Had to edit to add: you obviously don’t understand he doesn’t get to keep the money. The majority goes back to the mob that paid 3 times market value for the property. 

Cohen just takes his cut.

Edited by RobFord
Clarification.

On 5/7/2018 at 5:28 PM, riclag said:

Unemployment 3.9%

"The drop of two-tenths of a percentage point in the unemployment rate from 4.1 percent in March pushed it to a level last seen in December 2000 and within striking distance of the Fed’s forecast of 3.8 percent by the end of this year. It was the first time in six months that the jobless rate dropped".

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-jobs/u-s-job-growth-rebounds-modestly-unemployment-rate-hits-3-9-percent-idUSKBN1I508J

Like I said in my previous post American's know and have known way before about the greatest show on earth,one of the most flamboyant Billionaires in modern times.

One might ask ,who would ever vote for someone who exaggerates ,twists and shouts via tweets and the only person that could  rival Hugh Hefner for scooping up the ladies.  America was facing  desperate times,back in 2014-2015 ,economy and Isis were huge issues. Enter the guy who has a nickname for all the swamp dwellers.Enter the guy every liberal hates. Enter the man who was considered one of the most successful business men in the world.Enter MAGA

Maybe you missed my point, maybe you didn't. But if you are using that same data, the economy and unemployment was already improving under Obama and its the best it has been since the economic crash. Yet Trump says those data are fake and the economy and unemployment is horrible. But he runs with this same data and say economy is doing good under him.

Yes he is good at putting on a show, smokes and mirrors for those who can't see past the smokes and lies. Thats the sad reality of American politics and its getting even more divided by the day.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2018 at 9:30 PM, Trouble said:

I'm reasonably sure that half the posters on this forum who live or have visited Thailand have paid for sex in Thailand at one time or another. Seems that with Trump the women go after him, do the deed and then ask for money to keep a low profile.  What Stormy Daniels seems to have done is in essence blackmail.  Now she wants more.  If Cohen was the guy paying off women, so what?  It would be easier to settle the nuisance than let it go on. I wonder if Stormy paid taxes on her $130,000. 

This whole attempt to go after Cohen and tie this to some kind of campaign contribution thing is ridiculous and is a stretch at best particularly if Trump was the end source of the money. This is a non story.  

Cohen has at least another $4,000,000 of money routed to him to account for.

Contrary to your unfounded claims to the contrary, this is everything but a ‘non story’.

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

If the Eliot Broidy "Affair" (involving a pregnancy and termination by abortion) twists and u-turns, one expects evangelicals might ultimately jump ship?

The Elliot Broidy story doesn’t make sense.

When the court asked Cohen who his clients are he gave three names. 

Trump

The Trump Organisation

Hannity

Despite his case for maintaining ‘client attorney privilege’ relying on him demonstrating he was acting as a real lawyer (the more clients he has the better his case) he never mentioned Broidy.

Why not?

Edited by Chomper Higgot

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When the court asked Cohen who his clients are he gave three names. 

I believe the three "clients" of Michael "I'm Crushing It" Cohen named were Donald J. Trump, Elliot Broidy and Sean "The Funneler" Hannity.

"His documents is inaccurate." -  Michael Cohen

Edited by mtls2005

Trump and Giuliani's strategy seems to have been to try and change the story so many times that people would lose interest in what actually happened. But they didn't bargain for Michael Avenatti, super hero for truth and democracy.