Asia Charm

Megasin1

It is quite interesting that Thaivisa is sponsored by Asia Charm, which is in effect a scamming site.

Does this display a lacking moral compass on behalf of Thaivisa, or are sponsors just not checked out thoroughly, so it's just laziness?

Unfortunately it degrades the standing of all sponsors so it therefore makes you wonder why anyone would bother with sponsorship as if you can't trust one of them, then you can't trust any of them.

57 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Asia Charm is not a sponsor of Thai Visa. It only one of many ads from Google and a couple of other sources that appear.

interesting, as it comes under a list of sponsors, its a bit random, so basically none of those are sponsors, just random, so why not call the section 'random ads'

1 hour ago, Lamkyong said:

i will follow this post with interest    bets on wont last the day if what you say is true

must not rock the boat you know

it raised my suspicions as it says they will contact you and there is a load on google about it.

34 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

interesting, as it comes under a list of sponsors, its a bit random, so basically none of those are sponsors, just random, so why not call the section 'random ads'

I don't see any random ads under sponsors.

The next thing going down the page after sponsors is.

image.png.5362db1116d7ee393c5aac523b917628.png

And/or before there are more ads.

image.png.2e1b350511cf7a331b504b4be1ec8b35.png

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't see any random ads under sponsors.

The next thing going down the page after sponsors is.

image.png.5362db1116d7ee393c5aac523b917628.png

And/or before there are more ads.

image.png.2e1b350511cf7a331b504b4be1ec8b35.png

exactly.....they are listed under sponsors, so its fair game to assume they are Thaivisa sponsors as I am on the Thaivisa site? Yes or No?

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I guess you missed this article in the news in September of 2015.

There is long list for sponsors and advertisers on Thai Visa but is not made public. It changes all the time.

Yes, it seems I had missed this. Thank you very much.

Archived