Can I still use reentry permit?

My last Non-O visa expired on April 8 this year but my last 90 day stamp will allow me to stay here till June 25... I just found out that I have to go to Singapore for two days before the end of this month (May 2018) and I was wondering if I can still use Reentry Permit to return to Thailand. The reason that I want to keep the 90 day entry in tact is because I was planning to apply for one year extension based on being 50 years old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greg67 said:

I just found out that I have to go to Singapore for two days before the end of this month (May 2018) and I was wondering if I can still use Reentry Permit to return to Thailand.

Yes you can. If you buy a re-entry permit (1,000 baht) you'll be stamped back in for the remainder of your current 90 day stay ("June 25").

• Like 2

The most important thing to understand about a re-entry permit is that it is tied to your current permission to stay and has absolutely no relation to your visa. If your current permission to stay says you are permitted to stay until June 25, a re-entry permit will allow you to leave and re-enter Thailand before June 25 with the existing permission to stay completely unaffected by your trip.

• Like 2

→→→ my last 90 day stamp will allow me to stay here till June 25... ←←←

Your 90 day stamp is → NOT← a extension of stay, it is when you report your address the next time.

If your visa / extension of stay expired April 8, you are on OVERSTAY

NOW.  Look on your 90 day receipt for the words "THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE..." all capital letters the 1st line of the rectular stamp.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

He was writing about the most recent 90 day permit to stay from his visa. A visa expiring has nothing to do with a permit to stay once you have entered the country.

1 hour ago, edwardflory said:

→→→ my last 90 day stamp will allow me to stay here till June 25... ←←←

Your 90 day stamp is → NOT← a extension of stay, it is when you report your address the next time.

NOW.  Look on your 90 day receipt for the words "THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE..." all capital letters the 1st line of the rectular stamp.

90 day reprting and 90 extension of stay are two entirley differant things. 

He has 90 dat Extention, therefore is not on Overstay.

he can get re-entry permit valid until extension finishes -june 25