Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Hell's Angels in Isarn

Neeranam

7 hours ago, puchooay said:

Funny. There're 2 old blokes in a restaurant somewhere in Issan. They have motorbikes and are wearing som jackets with some kind of colours on them. 

They were probably in that restaurant to collect their protection money. Maybey they were dropping off a stash of class A. Of course they were. That is why they were wearing their jackets with  " I'm a big shot criminal get me out of here" colours on the back. 

So funny I think I  pi@@ed myself. 

Yeah. I remember a flea bag hotel / strip joint I would occasion that was bought out by the Hells Angels. 

Come 11:00 pm the pub manager would drop the loud Hawaii shirt and put on his colours. 

What swagger. So funny I think I pi@@sed myself.

Latter they bought out another flea bag hotel / strip joint that had got in trouble for illegal gambling. Poured a fortune into renovations. He was the front for the owner.

They also owned two stripper booking agencies and a Safeway’s grocery market the peelers would work at as cashiers once they retired. They make a lot of money and don’t f$ck with thier investments.

Ah, the circle of life. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, welovethailand said:

What about the ones who ride bikes, sporting colors,and things that say "police" on them? Another gang? Possibly.....

Often the same gang, granted I have only known two people in bike gangs in Thailand but both of them did have a few police in them.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

So, you have a mate; that means what, one? Yet you can say 90% of anyone wearing colors is a criminal; hogwash.

Believe what you want, I know what these guys get up to. I'm pretty sure that if you do a little research you will find that its actually you that's talking hogwash.

43 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

your post brings to light a very important issue - I truly believe that any thaivisa poster with a post count of over 10,000 posts consisting mostly of smilies and single lines of text should be publicly identifiable for the public's protection.

i would rather have a beer with bikers

Anyone who brings up post counts or even likes, which has nothing to do with a  topic, l would suggest has a problem of some sort, perhaps still angry at no longer getting his Beano..:saai:

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Anyone who brings up post counts or even likes, which has nothing to do with a  topic, l would suggest has a problem of some sort, perhaps still angry at no longer getting his Beano..:saai:

Christ, I never realized how many you have and you are still a "normal" poster. One would have thought you'd be promoted for that, unless they have been all emoticons. Are you trying for poster of the year or something?

My God, that's like 10 years of your life spent clicking away here. Maybe you should join a club, do you own a motorcycle :cheesy: 

19 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Believe me, if they are wearing 'colours' - 90% of their activity is criminal, no matter what country they are in or what nationality they are.  If they are wearing the 'colours' of a gang they don't actually belong to or not an active member of, they will at some point come to serious grief. These types of motorbike gangs raise their cash from drug dealing, trafficking, protection, and low level arms dealing. I know because my mate belongs to one of the gangs in the UK and until recently, made regular trips to Thailand to conduct 'business' with his Thai counterparts.

However, when they are not up to such activity, they are just normal bikers and of course they go out for runs together, sit in restaurants and behave themselves as you suggest - they even raise funds for charities but don't be fooled, they are behind an awful lot of organised crime in any country.

no, i used to hang out with them, most of them live here permanently,

their lives revolve around sitting in a bike bar, drinking beer, and plan for the next

bike show or tour, and do some charity as to dodge the only semi-criminal activity,

being excused for modified pipes, (i.e i pay thailand money and you leave my pipes alone)

perhaps biggest thing is mutual admiration for the bikes

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

Individually.

1 hour ago, RobFord said:

Yeah. I remember a flea bag hotel / strip joint I would occasion that was bought out by the Hells Angels. 

Come 11:00 pm the pub manager would drop the loud Hawaii shirt and put on his colours. 

What swagger. So funny I think I pi@@sed myself.

Latter they bought out another flea bag hotel / strip joint that had got in trouble for illegal gambling. Poured a fortune into renovations. He was the front for the owner.

They also owned two stripper booking agencies and a Safeway’s grocery market the peelers would work at as cashiers once they retired. They make a lot of money and don’t f$ck with thier investments.

Ah, the circle of life. 

That was in Thailand was it?

7 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

Perhaps posters can be a bit more specific about the "colours" the bikers were/are wearing. If you are referring to the likes of the Hells Angels, Bandidos, the Mongols, the Outlaws. Comancheros, Devils Disciples, Rebels, and so on, then there's cause for concern as these are the One Percenters, low-life filth. Read "Angels of Death" by William Marsden and Julian Sher if you have any doubt as to how anti-social they are. Not under any circumstances should any of us be fooled into thinking that because they might do the odd toy run here and there that they are decent people. They're not. It's a smokescreen which seems to fool many.

If foreigners wearing the colours of these gangs are not bona fide members, they risk some serious repercussions from genuine members if seen and caught. Shun them anyway for being complete merchant bankers. 

I saw a couple in a restaurant in the Thong Lo area once. Both wearing their colors - Outlaws I think. Smartly dressed jeans and t-shirt and quietly enjoying their food and minding their own business. Germans or German speakers IIRC.

Also one, Aussie with high pitch voice, bit tubby in Central World. He was also wearing Outlaw colors. He seemed OK buying somethings in a shop where I was browsing but his fat kid was wandering around staring at people and acting all hard. About 11 - 12 year old Aussie/Thai with obnoxious attitude. 

Agree with the OP - the 1% gangs are trouble and are targeted by law enforcement in many countries for very good reasons.

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

The 1%ers are all in gangs that are affiliated with the Outlaws, but there are plenty of other criminal biker gangs out there, such as the Hells Angels, Bandidos, Mogols, Satans Slaves, Pagans and Cosacks.  And judging by the topic title, these guys were wearing Hells Angels patches.

Er no, not quite. 1%'s are outlaw bikers. The Outlaws are one of the gangs of outlaw bikers. Most gangs are rivals and gang wars are common.

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

no, i used to hang out with them, most of them live here permanently,

their lives revolve around sitting in a bike bar, drinking beer, and plan for the next

bike show or tour, and do some charity as to dodge the only semi-criminal activity,

being excused for modified pipes, (i.e i pay thailand money and you leave my pipes alone)

perhaps biggest thing is mutual admiration for the bikes

Possibly the group you knew.  Using the example of the Hell's Angels - have you any idea how many properties and busineses they own worldwide?  How do you think they fund that?

3 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Believe what you want, I know what these guys get up to. I'm pretty sure that if you do a little research you will find that its actually you that's talking hogwash.

I've done more than a little research; I am a life-long biker.

Pathetic pack mentality. Get them alone and they're useless.

'spose they're in the right place.

2002, Bike Week Patong, Phuket. I'd just finished a run on the beach and wanted to get home up Nanai Road. My way was barred by the arrival/procession of some Chapter or other of some Mob or other. So, as a wind up, I decided to join in the middle riding my Honda Dream. After about 500 yards I was kicked off the bike and had the living c**p kicked out of me on the side of the road.

Didn't matter as two and three nights later I picked off three out of the four of them on leaving Rock Hard Ago-go. The sight of the fourth haring down Rat-U-Thit road as left me in hysterics ever since.

As said, pack mentality; gutless on their tod.  

4 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Possibly the group you knew.  Using the example of the Hell's Angels - have you any idea how many properties and busineses they own worldwide?  How do you think they fund that?

i didnt come across HA, but they tend to come together on tours/bars/bikeshows

so i met members not only from every group in pattaya but also other parts,

burapa is by far the biggest, you might want to go visit burapa bike week outside pattaya once, its the most important yearly event for them

17 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I was never the member of a mc club or involved in organised violent crime.

I'm not complaining because I have kids.

Less of the accusations please.

Might want to move out of khon kaen then the HA members might have been visiting the active bandidos chapter that runs out of KK. 

12 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

''I was involved with these gangs in my criminal days''

Hahaha! There isn't a chance you were ever a criminal, or are you talking about recording off the radio?

:cheesy::cheesy: classic! Not to mention this ex bad boy now claims his relationship with Thai police and the CSD. Like most of the muppets on here have watched too much tv or have a mate who had a mate that knew a bloke that had a beer with a 1%. Some bloody stupid posts on here really showing some posters ignorance.

Well, let's hope I never meet you whilst I'm wearing my original Never Mind The +++++++++++ here's the Sex Pistols T shirt.. You may be offended by that also. Met loads of biker gangs here ( Mostly Norwegian), Lovely people. Whenever we meet up in a bar i join them for a few beers. They do loads of charity work and are always planning the next charity event,,,, So, don't always judge a book by it's cover

On 5/9/2018 at 3:03 AM, Neeranam said:

I'll just stay away, the owner was an idiot anyway.

Something the Op might care to ponder. Op's comments.  

"Not the sharpest tool in the shed obviously.

I'll just stay away, the owner was an idiot anyway."

Considering your quotes... it's ISAAN.   Not Isarn.

Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic, but seeing you are so critical of others........

1 hour ago, lucifer666 said:

Well, let's hope I never meet you whilst I'm wearing my original Never Mind The +++++++++++ here's the Sex Pistols T shirt.. You may be offended by that also. Met loads of biker gangs here ( Mostly Norwegian), Lovely people. Whenever we meet up in a bar i join them for a few beers. They do loads of charity work and are always planning the next charity event,,,, So, don't always judge a book by it's cover

Jesus wept. For the second time, READ THE BOOK "Angels of Death" by William Marsden and Julian Sher -- I'll give you the reference number for it, if you want. Until then you can't get all mushy and call them "lovely people" -- what borrocks. Even Hitler loved kids, for mercy's sake. The charity work is ordered by the gang hierarchy, and not for any altruistic reason. It's to create a smokescreen for their illegal and brutal activities. And it appears to be working because of people like you. The gangs are banking on the bizarre warm and fuzzy feelings of people with their eyes half open like you while they work furiously behind the scenes with drug trafficking, extortion, threats and violence. I wish you idiots would bloody well grow up and face the reality of these gangs of scum. 

Jesus wept. For the second time, READ THE BOOK "Angels of Death" by William Marsden and Julian Sher -- I'll give you the reference number for it, if you want. Until then you can't get all mushy and call them "lovely people" -- what borrocks. Even Hitler loved kids, for mercy's sake. The charity work is ordered by the gang hierarchy, and not for any altruistic reason. It's to create a smokescreen for their illegal and brutal activities. And it appears to be working because of people like you. The gangs are banking on the bizarre warm and fuzzy feelings of people with their eyes half open like you while they work furiously behind the scenes with drug trafficking, extortion, threats and violence. I wish you idiots would bloody well grow up and face the reality of these gangs of scum. 

Is this book about activities in Thailand or other non-related countries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, malt25 said:

Something the Op might care to ponder. Op's comments.  

"Not the sharpest tool in the shed obviously.

I'll just stay away, the owner was an idiot anyway."

Considering your quotes... it's ISAAN.   Not Isarn.

Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic, but seeing you are so critical of others........

I work as a translator. Can you tell me which transliteration system you use to say "Isaan" is correct, which is is not.

I told you (whomever started the thread) to <deleted> off at immigration because you are an annoying <deleted>. I hate lowly school teachers that look like ex-drug addict bikers themselves. You better study your grammar before you post such nonsense again. 

Just now, SaamBaht said:

I told you (whomever started the thread) to <deleted> off at immigration because you are an annoying <deleted>. I hate lowly school teachers that look like ex-drug addict bikers themselves. You better study your grammar before you post such nonsense again. 

Shouldn't that be, "You had better study your grammar....."?

Archived