Video: Road rage - what did Benz driver have in his hand as he confronts fellow motorist?

webfact

Such idiot should be severely punished by creating danger to the public but unfortunately it’s not going to happen in Thailand because the police is being controlled by the rich.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

What is "light winking action" and is it legal whilst driving?  If he did whip out his pistol then its nothing to be proud of :sad:

Yes indeed! Never mind the winking, he should stick to w * n k i ng which most Benz and BMW drivers are extremely good at.

Edited by SunsetT

What is "light winking action" and is it legal whilst driving?  If he did whip out his pistol then its nothing to be proud of :sad:

Flashing your High beams in the mirror of the guy in front of you... that usually pisses someone off!! 

1 hour ago, wvavin said:

Such idiot should be severely punished by creating danger to the public but unfortunately it’s not going to happen in Thailand because the police is being controlled by the rich.

Corruption is what makes this country great!  You'll be happy to pay to way out of deep sh#t the day karma hits you!

Flashing your High beams in the mirror of the guy in front of you... that usually pisses someone off!! 
It says to me "get out of my way I'm in a hurry"
and most of the time these are self entitled
Idiots in expensive cars with big egos...and allegedly very small appendages...I move over and let them pass, better that they are gone and causing havoc somewhere away from me.

Yep, you can do some serious winking if you whip your pistol out.

There isn't much sign of the girl in the Mercedes when he is approaching the road, so god knows where she came from, but she certainly appears to be the aggressive one.

Perhaps instead of investing in old Mercedes she should spend her money on some vocal surgery as I'm afraid had it been me I would have been creased up by the Mickey Mouse impersonation.

On another note, it's nice to see the addition of a few more coloured cars on the road, other than the standard black and white.

As to what she was carrying, well with that voice maybe Hulk Hogan, or the Rock would be a better idea than whatever it was she did have.

3 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

A copy of the Thai Rules of the Road.

Rule 1. I am a Thai in a Benz, you bow to me.  

"OLD Benz" no bowing necessary, suggest kick in the balls  more apt and satisfying!!