90 day reporting on line.

90 days on line.  Yes, I got the info on Explorer and an example of the  online application. But is there an application form to fill in on line ? Most of the instructions are in Thai so maybe I'm missing something.

Edited by Gandtee
More information to add.

The pages you go through on the website is a application for the report. There is no report form you complete.

After you have done all the steps for the application it is sent to the local immigration office for approval.

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The pages you go through on the website is a application for the report. There is no report form you complete.

After you have done all the steps for the application it is sent to the local immigration office for approval.

You mean that I just fill in a blank page and not an online application form as is shown on the Immigration website? Please excuse my ignorance.

14 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

You mean that I just fill in a blank page and not an online application form as is shown on the Immigration website? Please excuse my ignorance.

It is more than one blank page you complete. Not sure what you found on the immigration website.

Click this link.  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button. 

image.png.c428cbd3e8ca4eee7050659f6a8bf74e.png

That takes you to this page.

image.png.80e7ebdfc482c818d34e1157ca56c3af.png

When completed and accepted it takes you to the next step.

Sorry if I am wrong. Is this what you want ?https://www.immigration.go.th/download/1486548499388.doc  

Application form for 90 days notification, TM-47.

This is not for online application.

This is for visiting immigration office to report 90 days.

Also copy of your passport will be required.

On the online form what is the arrival in Thailand date supposed to be? Is it the last time you entered? I'm receiving conflicting information on this and by the way I've tried the online registration three times and it never worked for me. For instance let's say a one year extension based on retirement started on 1Feb. But before the 90-day report is due on 1 May I leave the country in March and return a month later in April on a re-entry visa. The 90-day report for May is now cancelled as I returned in April and I will now have to calculate 90 days from my return date in April for my next 90 day report which will be due in July. If I do this online will my entry date into Thailand be April and how many days either side of the due date in July can I apply for online registration. I've also been told that the entry date should be prior to the last date I entered Thailand before the extension started so I'm very confused.   

10 minutes ago, trd said:

On the online form what is the arrival in Thailand date supposed to be?

Your most recent entry to the country. Same date that is stamped on your TM6 departure card you got when you entered the country.

You need to count 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

You can do the online report within a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is more than one blank page you complete. Not sure what you found on the immigration website.

Click this link.  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button. 

image.png.c428cbd3e8ca4eee7050659f6a8bf74e.png

That takes you to this page.

image.png.80e7ebdfc482c818d34e1157ca56c3af.png

When completed and accepted it takes you to the next step.

That's clear. Thank's

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 6:03 PM, ubonjoe said:

Your most recent entry to the country. Same date that is stamped on your TM6 departure card you got when you entered the country.

You need to count 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

You can do the online report within a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date.

Have posted my 90 days online. I suppose the acceptance,or not, is sent to my email address. How long does this take normally? Sorry to be a pest.

32 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Have posted my 90 days online. I suppose the acceptance,or not, is sent to my email address. How long does this take normally? Sorry to be a pest.

Some offices do not send a email. You may need to go back on the site to check the status of your application. 

How long it takes depends upon the office you are reporting to. Some same day and others up to a week.

On 5/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, Gandtee said:

That's clear. Thank's

Sorry, but I've submitted the application. Then later tried to check if it's accepted and been asked for a reference number? How do I receive a ref. number. My brain hurts! So does yours I expect.

7 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Sorry, but I've submitted the application. Then later tried to check if it's accepted and been asked for a reference number? How do I receive a ref. number. My brain hurts! So does yours I expect.

You get the reference after you finished the application. It is shown on the last page. I assume you did not print out the pending form.

You can use your passport number, date and date of birth to check it also.

image.png.98956222af92d7d527c7e193028882a8.png

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You get the reference after you finished the application. It is shown on the last page. I assume you did not print out the pending form.

Thanks for all your help ubonjoe. Much appreciated, but I give up! It will be easier and less stressful for me-and you I suspect- to report in person. I'm missing something, obviously. I'm too old for this high tech stuff. At 84 I can get so far, then it all goes wobbly. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Search via passport number, Date of birth and nationality have not been working reliably the last two or three months, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have just checked my own record, and currently it doesn't work ( I get a "data not found" error message in Thai).

Sophon 

First, I have to write that my last post in this thread was a kind of my

misunderstanding.

> Is this what you want ?

In any way, about 90 days online.

Just recently, I made online report and it was approved.

And then, I found that " passport number, Date of birth and nationality"

is not working well. MeToo.

This seems to be a bug in "Nationality"  selection tab.

I followed the instruction in this page.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/?page=262

I had to do some strange operation and could get list of my history.

If you still have the problem, please try that method.

I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

9 hours ago, XD1 at Phuket said:

This seems to be a bug in "Nationality"  selection tab.

I forgot about that problem with the drop down menu for nationality,

image.png.a082a0a405acc95234f6cb71e1bb6480.png

Select your nationality.

image.png.a4ecac689defc55ad9dfd71ac843c21c.png

Then delete the numbers and etc before it highlighted above so it looks like this.

image.png.d0411098dccb241d0e0c6a9385f637bb.png

On 5/24/2018 at 8:31 AM, ubonjoe said:

I forgot about that problem with the drop down menu for nationality,

image.png.a082a0a405acc95234f6cb71e1bb6480.png

Select your nationality.

image.png.a4ecac689defc55ad9dfd71ac843c21c.png

Then delete the numbers and etc before it highlighted above so it looks like this.

image.png.d0411098dccb241d0e0c6a9385f637bb.png

Just deleting the numbers/characters before the nationality isn't enough, you still get the "data not found" error message. The full workaround as detailed in the link in this post is as follows:

SYSTEM BUG: In April 2018 a bug appeared to be introduced in their drop-down list for Nationality where an extraneous number followed by "||" suddenly preceded each nationality. Even if you selected your nationality correctly the system would not let you proceed. 

SOLUTION: To get around this temporary impasse, select your nationality as usual from their menu, but then copy only the portion of the string that specifies your nationality (English/Thai). Then delete everything in the Nationality lookup box. Now paste what you just copied into the box. When you see your nationality appear (even with the extraneous number string) be sure to click/select it once again before clicking search. Now the 90-day system should let you proceed to the next screen (Report Status). This temporary bug will likely be fixed in a future enhancement to their system.

Sophon

3 minutes ago, Sophon said:

Just deleting the numbers/characters before the nationality isn't enough, you still get the "data not found" error message. The full workaround as detailed in the link in this post is as follows:

Sophon

These kind of bugs seem to creep up periodically and randomly.  I remember not so long ago the nationality and province drop down lists stopped working all together, which precluded report submission.  Last year Captcha stopped working and wouldn't allow me to go to the second page.   After all these frustrations i switched to the 90 Day Reporter app that saves all these hassles and i only need to enter all my info one time.  After that it's all automatically handled.  I just get 2 notifications.  One that report was submitted and another that it was approved.  Then just follow the link to the official approval PDF and print it out.   No muss no fuss.