Toshiba washing machine parts, Amorn still sells washing machine parts ?

grkt

hello,

I called Toshiba and they do not sell parts, they can only order it after the guy comes to check. But I checked already and I exactly know that the water entrance valve needs to be changed.

Do you know where I could buy Thai washing machine parts ? Any website ?

In the past Amorn was good, but do you know if they still selle washing machine parts ?

Thank you.

I don't know where you are,but here in Chiang Mai  1 branch

has a very good selection of washer parts,I was in there the

other week looking for fan parts which they did not have,If

you have a Large branch near you ,check them out,

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I don't know where you are,but here in Chiang Mai  1 branch

has a very good selection of washer parts,I was in there the

other week looking for fan parts which they did not have,If

you have a Large branch near you ,check them out,

regards worgeordie

Pattaya, but no large brand it seems.

Maybe I can call Chiangmai if I don't find closer, thank you.

hello,

I called Toshiba and they do not sell parts, they can only order it after the guy comes to check. But I checked already and I exactly know that the water entrance valve needs to be changed.

Do you know where I could buy Thai washing machine parts ? Any website ?

In the past Amorn was good, but do you know if they still selle washing machine parts ?

Thank you.

There are some secondhand shops where they pull apart old machines. I know one in Takhiantia near Rong Po. About 8 km out of Pattaya but there are probably mire around the place.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

You did not mention what problem you had with the water inlet but I have a Toshiba top load 6.5 kg washer and have several times had a problem with slow, low volume water flow into the machine, sometimes just a trickle though the supply hose, when disconnected from the inlet has decent pressure.  I found the small filter screen just inside gets clogged frequently with small particles and needs to be removed and cleaned.  I finally gave up and removed it for good.

If the machine sits unused for more than a week, an algae block will sometimes form.  I clean the inlet out with a small bush which usually works. 

There is actually an authorized Toshiba service center on my small soi in Phra Khanong but their technicians are useless and the prices for parts very high.  When I did need repairs recently, I found a local fix-it shop who's proprietor came to my apartment, diagnosed the problem and returned the next day with the correct part.  He charged me less than half of what the service center quoted. 

• Like 1