Fake-smiling Tour Staff Forced to Apologise for Damaging Thai Tourism By “Big Joke”

snoop1130

Fake-smiling Tour Staff Forced to Apologise for Damaging Thai Tourism By “Big Joke”

by CityNews

c1_1462114.jpg

CityNews – The fake-smiling tour operator staff who were giving flowers to Chinese tourists in a video that went viral have been brought in by police and charged with ‘damaging the image of Thai tourism’.

The two women seen in the video were forced to apologise by Tourist Police Maj Gen Surachet “Big Joke” Hakpal, the hard-line police officer making headlines due to his dramatic arrest operations and unusual name.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/fake-smiling-tour-staff-forced-apologise-damaging-thai-tourism-big-joke/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-5-10

She has really ruined it for Thailand. I will never go to Thailand again! Opps, I forgot, I live here! Yeah, the fake smiles are a bit too much, but so is this BS about tarnishing Thailands Image. Some guy gets caught stealing, and the first thing he supposedly says, is that he is sorry for tarnishing Thailands Image. I really doubt this girl is thinking about Thailands Image, probably thinking about how damned hot it is today! 

OK, this may be truly over the top but I can't help but feel that this guy is potentially dangerous.  He gets populist things done in the media spotlight seemingly without regard for anyone's opinion and that approach appeals to an unfortunate number of people.

Thank heavens he's not Tweeting yet.

all big joke achieved here was to get this video all over the world media and make the situation worse.hes one proper idiot who himself is ruining the reputation of Thailand.i think he needs to go to the room of inactive posts.hes loving the stardom but it's gone to his head now.

• Like 1

I think that the BKK taxi drivers who cheat on a daily basis or the Bangkok Taxi crooks who refuse runs or turning ON the meter, cause a far more devastating image to Thailand, then anything else.

The Pol Maj Gen. should really look into the matter or rather into the meter !!!