Best way to heal Acne ( and stop it re-occuring)

Rolanddrums

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/45180

Also dangerous in high doses

The key words being "high doses".  Many foods that are good for you become bad for you if you consume too much of them.  Eat enough brocolli and hell, it might be bad for you too.  No-one was condoning glugging down half a litre of apple cider vinegar a day.

I don't know why you are such a disbeliever in apple cider vinegar.  I have nothing to gain by recommending apple cider vinegar and given the extremely low price, even if it isn't effective it's not like anyone who follows a recommendation for it will be much out of pocket.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, GF has been putting it on her Acne for last few weeks. Havnt noticed much difference except MY supply had gone down . I take some every day either as a swig from the bottle ( Tastes ok I think) or on avocado with pommegranate.

14 minutes ago, mstevens said:

The key words being "high doses".  Many foods that are good for you become bad for you if you consume too much of them.  Eat enough brocolli and hell, it might be bad for you too.  No-one was condoning glugging down half a litre of apple cider vinegar a day.

I don't know why you are such a disbeliever in apple cider vinegar.  I have nothing to gain by recommending apple cider vinegar and given the extremely low price, even if it isn't effective it's not like anyone who follows a recommendation for it will be much out of pocket.

Lots of dodgy websites claim it's some wonder drink. It's not. It contains very little nutrition.

Lots of products containing acids will kill warts .

You could buy a $1 bottle of vinegar and dilute that for warts.

Not the same at all. Age can have quite a big bearing on Acne . Partcularly when shes this young. Weight / build Im not so sure of, but info added in case some of the experts on here felt it relevant ...Now can we get back on  topic ..cheers.

On the subject of ACV  I believe it's good at knocking out bacteria particularly in mouth/throat. And good for slimming to . No wonder cure but in conjunction with many other foods a worthwhile addition to the diet  I think.

Archived