Party-Hard Thailand Is Going After Rehab Tourists

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

especially with the country’s lenient visa guidelines.

I think, Bloomberg really lost its edge! Lenient visa guidelines (for repeat or long-term tourists, who may need a longer rehab holiday); motto: "Rehab tourist, where are your 20,000 baht cash and return-ticket..."?? - Countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, or Indonesia would be as suitable for rehab tourism as Thailand is, and their visa guidelines are way more lenient than Thailand's...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pearciderman said:

Strange, because a couple of your past posts have nothing but praise for Government hospitals here - I do wish you would decide which side of the fence you are on.

On the side of state healthcare for all as I always have been. Misdiagnoses are not exclusive to the public sector.

For all you sex addicts. In Bangkok, go to the Patpong district for a couple nights.

Then for the next few days stay at Dynasty Inn near Nana Plaza and head down

Sukumvit to Soi Cowboy, enjoy yourself. Take a bus to Pattaya stay near Soi 6, enjoy again.  If your addiction has not lessened, or if you are not broke yet, just repeat the route backward.  This may not

be a cure, but you will have seen the Thailnd that a lot of guys have seen since the 60s

and can reflect on the memories of your latest trip. Don't have to thank me, as I have travelled

this route and have many good memories. Also a nice trip to Hua Hin, and Phuket can give lots

of other memories of Thailand.

Geezer

• Haha 1

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM, atyclb said:

actually gogo bars are becoming sex addiction treatment centers via "aversion therapy";  when you see all the fat chicks dancing you lose interest in sex

Then after that it is LBs , don't go down there , far too much in yer face .

• Haha 2