Tell me about yourself

Telll me about yourself  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can you give me a brief summary of yourself. How old are you?, etc

How long have you lived in Thailand for?

Are you married?

Do you have kids?

Etc

Anything you want to say about yourself.

Please don't tell me personal information.

It would be nice to see where everyone comes from, and a brief insight into everyones lives.

Of course it's up to you what you reveal. It's only a bit of fun, not serious. So please do tell.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Not going to answer.

You've put The United Kingdom in with those "garlic eating foreigners" by only having Europe as an option! :omfg:

Ok, over 60, wife's over 40, no children.

And completely in control of myself....well, Mrs F calls me "Glumpy" sometimes.

:laugh:

• Like 1

What did you have in mind when you created those questions?
Male age range is from 15 – 50+, female from 16 – 40+

I guess many members will be older than 50 and some a lot older. And I am not sure if all women between 40 and 100 would like to be considered as “one group”...

57 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess many members will be older than 50 and some a lot older. And I am not sure if all women between 40 and 100 would like to be considered as “one group”...

Judging by some of the posters on here - not you of course - they seem to be in the '16 to 20' group.

:laugh:

First the age, I am 61 and she is 39. We are 17y together. The reason why the age difference has to be high is because the difference in % becomes smaller over time!

No children because she wants a twin and at my age I cannot perform twice within 15’.

For the “etc..” : I have mood swings so watch out!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

First the age, I am 61 and she is 39. We are 17y together. The reason why the age difference has to be high is because the difference in % becomes smaller over time!

No children because she wants a twin and at my age I cannot perform twice within 15’.

For the “etc..” : I have mood swings so watch out!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thought you were going to say she wants a twin so she can have a break from you now and again....5170.gif.0d0263adadcb69bc59b47bcb54f7d414.gif

It's obvious why he created this thread. He's new to posting threads so is probably just testing the water so to speak. You see creating a poll is difficult if you haven't done it before. Practice makes perfect Tukky.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I get pissed and pull birds.....repeat...repeat....repeat.... Did I mention I get pissed....:burp:

That is perfectly already as long as you make sure she does not stay with you long time. Otherwise you wake up not pissed anymore, turn around, and think something like: How the f$#% did that happen?

On 5/18/2018 at 4:37 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

That is perfectly already as long as you make sure she does not stay with you long time. Otherwise you wake up not pissed anymore, turn around, and think something like: How the f$#% did that happen?

Stay with me??? Are you bat shit crazy, F$%k no. As far as I know they only have a number, and they never leave their place of business with me.

In all fairness, I have done as you warned against and sure enough just as you stated, I'm thinking "what the F%^k"

On 5/18/2018 at 4:37 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Double post.........:burp:

Edited by EVENKEEL