A different story - but the fact remains: Kuwaiti hit over the head with a snooker cue!

rooster59

5 hours ago, Birdbrain said:

Thai lady is angry ,rude and most likely lying.

The foreigner is polite, gentle and probably honest.

Thai lady should be charged for assault with weapon and if owner of bar should know better and should show respect to customers at all times.

If she is owner or manager of bar, bar should be closed for 3-6 months.

I await to hear the results after the police investigation.

no, no no, a thai lady working in a pattaya bar with those traits, impossible

if she really is rude, angry and lying perhaps better she farm rice since she wont hurt the rice's feelings

If the incident happened next the pool table then I beleive the thai girls as this means he came right insider the bar

his story seems a bit far fetched that he was hit over the head because they wanted to pull him into the bar 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I can only assume that you are in the bar business and follow your own observations coming out with statements like that.

Or is that your expectations from the drinking side of the bar?

Of course respect should be given, but on occasion showing said respect can put people's lives in danger. 

Chrisinth, How about commenting on the story and try to guess who is saying the truth.

See the video and try to work out who is drunk and who is on drugs.

Who should be charged?

What should the penalty be?

No need to assume my occupation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

A Kuwaiti Drunk in Ramadan,Oh Dear what will Allah make of that ??

Nothing, there is no Allah.

The drunk guy is well aware of that and is thumbing his nose at all the religious s*** that's laid on him at home.

The more of them who do it the better.

He should be applauded, not ridiculed.

Those who are too stupid to understand that should be ridiculed.

Edited by Enoon
  • Confused 1

The "story" seems quite straightforward considering they corroborate each other.

Because he started swearing and she didn't like it she hit him with a pool cue.

Imagine such a thing......in Pattaya of all places!

The lead up to the situation is irrelevant........don't swear at bargirls with pool cues in their hands.

• Like 2

There's your lesson right there, Abdul.  Be nice to the girls.  A girl's got to make a living and really no need to be rude.  

I have a simple, failsafe system with the ladies and that's smile, point to your watch indicating that you're in a hurry and you're on way in one piece in no time.  

4 minutes ago, fanjita said:

There's your lesson right there, Abdul.  Be nice to the girls.  A girl's got to make a living and really no need to be rude.  

I have a simple, failsafe system with the ladies and that's smile, point to your watch indicating that you're in a hurry and you're on way in one piece in no time.  

I don't go much to bars nowadays, but, while it's true that many tourists behave poorly, and the Thai staff is almost always reasonably tolerant, there can be, in certain occasions, a sort of "breaking point", when suddenly, somebody can be punished too harshly for the misbehaviour of many before him.

Now, i don't find very normal for waitresses to break pool cues on the heads of the people, at the very least it's a poor business strategy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hooliganzone said:

It don't make any difference who's telling the truth (I personally would not believe the bar girls story) if a customer make a problem the police should be called to deal with it. Not smashing a cue over the head of anybody, she should be arrested for grievous bodily harm.

It is well overdue and time to start to prosecute and heavy fine or lock up bar staff or any person that attack any customers for whatever reason. Call the police and do not take the law into their own hands.

Example motorbike taxi man that kicked German in the face even if the German was asking for it by sticking a finger up at him.

I agree, unfortunately the 'pattaya police' are a bit different than the police in your home country.

This, calling them may not produce the desired effect.

And the wheel goes round and round...

By now even the Tourist will start to think about the ' tourist blood syndrome '...

Everyday one gets whacked somehow. And it's always the Tourist's fault.The native offender has a free licence to whack Tourists. 

The coconut head of a Farung will only start thinking when the first smack hits the own coconut. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hooliganzone said:

Example motorbike taxi man that kicked German in the face even if the German was asking for it by sticking a finger up at him.

While I don't condone violence, the common theme between Abdul and Herr Flick is stark.  Both were confrontational, aggressive and rude.

If you want a peaceful life in LOS, or anywhere for that matter, keep a lid on it.  Life in LOS is what it is and you can bring your western sensibilities to the table and get upset because you feel cheated, humiliated, wronged, whatever, but it won't get you anywhere and you won't change a thing.  You have to adapt otherwise you risk more of the same.  

I don't believe Abdul as, quite frankly, his story stinks.  Herr Flick was even more dumb.  All he had to do was keep calm, pay the obligatory tea money and he would have been on his way with his bike and face intact.  Is it fair?  Probably not but life's not fair.  For an easy life it's much simpler to conform, particularly in LOS where the nanny state ain't gonna protect your butt. 

I hope Abdul and Herr Flick are just visiting as they wouldn't survive longterm in LOS with their inclination to tantrum at the slightest grievance.

Edited by fanjita
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, rooster59 said:
"We were on our way home. The girls invited us in for drinks and we said no thanks - we were already drunk. They were persistent and pulled us in for drinks. I swore and lost my temper. One of them hit me over the head".

Drinking in Ramadan so that means you not respect your own religion 

But just checking CCTV and we can see who is right 

But it is over reacting to hit someone with a stick 

Soi 7 is dangerous not first time something happens there 

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

But it is over reacting to hit someone with a stick 

If Abdul was indeed pawing the ladies then he got what was coming.  What do you expect the girls to do, wait about to be molested?

If a male approached my wife and pawed or inappropriately touched her, under any circumstance, I would normally expect her to find the nearest available knife and slot him, I don't joke and with my full blessing.  There would be blood splashed up the walls.

Edited by fanjita
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fanjita said:

If Abdul was indeed pawing the ladies then he got what was coming.  What do you expect the girls to do, wait about to be molested?

If a male approached my wife and pawed or inappropriately touched her, under any circumstance, I would normally expect her to find the nearest available knife and slot him, I don't joke and with my full blessing.  There would be blood splashed up the walls.

Then you are welcome to her - with my blessing! :sorry:

Joking apart, a Pattaya bar girl should be used to dealing with unwanted attention without resorting to such extreme measures, and where were the usual "security staff" that normally are only too ready to jump in and "sort out" over zealous customers?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, fanjita said:

My wife is educated, modest and decent.  Just don't step out of line.  Quite right, too.

You obviously have no experience of the "other type of ladies" then?

Lighten up keyboard warrior - the beast in you is trying to escape!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, sambum said:

Joking apart, a Pattaya bar girl should be used to dealing with unwanted attention without resorting to such extreme measures, and where were the usual "security staff" that normally are only too ready to jump in and "sort out" over zealous customers?

Probably dealing with another drunk farang at the other door.  Come on, they have to put up with a lot of nonsense.  If a woman lashes out then I'll respect their feeling of vulnerability. 

4 minutes ago, sambum said:

You obviously have no experience of the "other type of ladies" then?

Lighten up keyboard warrior - the beast in you is trying to escape!

Nonsense post, sorry.  Doesn't make any sense.  

Are you married to a Thai lady?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, fanjita said:

Why it says she was molested?  And sorry violents is not a solution to fix a problem and you can't compare your wife and a prostitute na 

I not defending him but beerbars and the sex industry need to come down or else they be close down but what I care I not drinking so never used their service 

Nothing good comes out of a beerbar or the ladies only bad behavior 

4 hours ago, Enoon said:

Nothing, there is no Allah.

The drunk guy is well aware of that and is thumbing his nose at all the religious s*** that's laid on him at home.

The more of them who do it the better.

He should be applauded, not ridiculed.

Those who are too stupid to understand that should be ridiculed.

….applauded for attempting to rape a woman in a bar - fine morals you have sir!!! You must be on holiday!!

6 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Why it says she was molested?  And sorry violents is not a solution to fix a problem and you can't compare your wife and a prostitute na 

I not defending him but beerbars and the sex industry need to come down or else they be close down but what I care I not drinking so never used their service 

Nothing good comes out of a beerbar or the ladies only bad behavior 

What are you going on about?  Are you married to a Thai lady?  Or married at all.

• Haha 1