Credit Card

It depends on how much "a lot of cash" is.

I know a Thai with no employment and no regular income who just applied to Klasikorn and succsesfully got a gold card with B170,000 limit.

They weren't secured by anyone else.

Cheers

It depends on how much "a lot of cash" is.

I know a Thai with no employment and no regular income who just applied to Klasikorn and succsesfully got a gold card with B170,000 limit.

They weren't secured by anyone else.

Cheers

True; in fact the reason is that many SMEs have no discernable income as they are cash businesses, and yet the people involved are worth millions. Typically a plat card will be issued with positive balance at the same bank of around 2-5m baht and past relationship. Gold card for less, and standard for less again.

Although this invites the question of how the person is going to pay it back; typically they would be looking at some sort of security or regular funds going into the savings account, to see some cash movement. I think there is some BOT requirement here; either min income of XX or minimum balance of XX.

Seems strange, but there are people working here that have millions in the bank, and yet no income; my mum is one; hasn't worked for years. And worth a lot.

Of satung.