Electrical wiring comsuner unit

I have sorted out my consumer from a previous topic, and had great advice. I have just a few more questions.

A lot of pictures that Ive seen on here and have witnessed on my own consumer shows 2 sometimes 3 wires going into 1 mcb. Some people have said this is a ring circuit, from my own inspection of my own, it seems that people rather than connect on to the wires downstream when adding a radial circuit they just connect into the same MCB and its not a ring it terminates somewhere down the circuit and is not connected to the other. I had this unknowingly for about 2-3 years on 1 mcb for lights and 1 MCB for sockets.

Now im running out of space on my 18 mcb board, because of all the previous radials, and though Ive managed to join most further down the radial, logistically theres one I cant, is it ok If you know that the 2 radials arent connected to each other  and connect into the MCB together, or is it better to wire onto the end of the radial if possible but harder?

Thank you

The only reason I can think of for combining separate radials at the MCB is pure logistics.  IE: if a radial goes off in one direction and there is need to have another radial going off in an opposite direction.  Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to do that.  On the other hand, if you are adding to the circuit and it's just a lot easier to come from the MCB rather than connect to existing, that's OK.  Just make sure all wires are nice and snug in the MCB.  Any wire coming loose will end up arcing and melt stuff at minimum with fire possible.