Video: Foreigner doing awesome job singing Thai songs 

what is your point??????

I have a Karaoke maschine at home with hundreds of Thai songs. Every day I sing some in the evening hours. All neighboring cats will join then. Even my dog join the chorus.

So your story fills only the pages....

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

what is your point??????

I have a Karaoke maschine at home with hundreds of Thai songs. Every day I sing some in the evening hours. All neighboring cats will join then. Even my dog join the chorus.

What’s your point? 

11 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Are you able to read? 

Yes I can read but your post still makes no sense. How can you compare a guy playing his guitar very well, learning songs in Thai to you singing on a home karaoke machine. A nonsense comparison but your probably one of those types with their glass always half empty. 

16 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Yes I can read but your post still makes no sense. How can you compare a guy playing his guitar very well, learning songs in Thai to you singing on a home karaoke machine. A nonsense comparison but your probably one of those types with their glass always half empty. 

Sleep well. Say good night to your brain? I agree some people suffer during the hot weather. I'm sorry for you

37 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Sleep well. Say good night to your brain? I agree some people suffer during the hot weather. I'm sorry for you

Not feeding a troll so let’s just agree to disagree. 

On 5/22/2018 at 3:29 PM, sawadee1947 said:

what is your point??????

What is your point , someone taking the limelight away from you .

Archived