"Can you support me?"

Confuscious

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I young Thai Lady did ask me to support her , I asked in what way , and She replied that She plays for Buriram United Ladies football team and would I mind paying to go and watch her play

Is she cute? 

9 minutes ago, OzMan said:

Western women, even though they disparage Thai women as money grabbers, will first look at how much money a guy has before dating him. Western women are just better able to assess a man's worth than a Thai woman. It is a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

I have always dated Western women that supported me.I'm continuing this tradition in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have always dated Western women that supported me.I'm continuing this tradition in Thailand.

Not everyone wants to work as a pimp though.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OzMan said:

Western women, even though they disparage Thai women as money grabbers, will first look at how much money a guy has before dating him. Western women are just better able to assess a man's worth than a Thai woman. It is a case of the kettle calling the pot black.

I saw a buffalo out mating and his balls were huge and you could hear the slapping of his huge balls across the field, balls out.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, Rolanddrums said:

Three questions spring to mind ..1) How much ?  2) How often?  & 3) What do I get ?

The most important part of that is What do I get ? So many men think they got sex on tap, and ended up without money or sex.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The most important part of that is What do I get ? So many men think they got sex on tap, and ended up without money or sex.

If I don't get sex, she don't get her home loan repayment.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

If I don't get sex, she don't get her home loan repayment.

A wise man. I was more accommodating, and worked on the "don't make waves" principle as I had more to lose than she. Didn't make any difference in the end, except I just lost more money than I would have if I'd left her sooner. Still, I'd just have spent lots on renting if I'd been on my own, so probably worked out about the same monetarily, except that at least I'd have got happy if I'd been renting.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A wise man. I was more accommodating, and worked on the "don't make waves" principle as I had more to lose than she. Didn't make any difference in the end, except I just lost more money than I would have if I'd left her sooner. Still, I'd just have spent lots on renting if I'd been on my own, so probably worked out about the same monetarily, except that at least I'd have got happy if I'd been renting.

People is rich because they take better care of their "investment" and money, and poor people is just poor people. There is no rich people go poor because of unfortunate circumstances. Rich smart people have learned they do not go all inn on one project. 

So then can we discuss who is the rich part? The girl or man, or both. As the man, she also invest time emotions,  energy and get paid, and the man invest time, feelings emotions, money, and time and both loose if things do not work out, or one will take it all. 

So if you brake up this again, you can find several different intresting resoults of why people suddenly find themselves left behind with broken hearth and emty wallet. 

Edited by Hummin

57 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I watch this guy when I get depressed

Good looking guy, shame about the 'lip smacking' speech impediment.

Not many people can tolerate the company of peeps with speech impediments.

25 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

He is so full of blow (coke), that if he put som more dust in his nose he going to blow up.

Edited by Hummin

3 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Good looking, but he still can't score lookers

Yeah, but like I said, how many guys with speech impediments did you know that scored any women.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

He's slurping on a drink trying to sound cool. He's fairly ugly.

Talks like a <deleted>.

On 5/24/2018 at 12:59 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Back home my only option is to date grandmas.

Reading your previous posts your only option in Thailand is prostitutes. Surely there are prostitutes back home ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brling said:

Reading your previous posts your only option in Thailand is prostitutes. Surely there are prostitutes back home ?

I never met any I would be prepared to pay for sex.

Whereas SEA has plenty of young and attractive women, who actually appear to be nicer than my former English wife.

Came as a complete surprise to me, seems I was missing out for most of my life.

I could have been 'taking care' of Asian ladies at a fraction of the cost of my UK wife, probably with more sex and affection thrown in.

Of course I expect your woman is different loves you for your youthful hansum looks and brilliant personality, strange how none of the women in your home country ever noticed it, despite being able to speak your language. Funny how perceptive these Issan farm girls can be.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I never met any I would be prepared to pay for sex.

Whereas SEA has plenty of young and attractive women, who actually appear to be nicer than my former English wife.

Losers usually pick losers, and then end up with prostitutes.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

You must be a very hansum man.

• Haha 1