"Can you support me?"

Confuscious

3 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I look at her ID card, never take a girl home without viewing her ID card (and taking a photo of it on your phone).

Means you can find them later, and nips all sorts of potential problems in the bud.

(Like them not being a girl)

You obviously get around a lot more than I do, but then you are a fair bit younger.

2 minutes ago, faraday said:

You asked the question, sunshine.

Simple answer, to a simple question - nothing clever about it at all.

Did that go straight through to the wicketkeeper, or is your short-term memory that bad?

Well thats what Asian woman think is important, and men ask how old are you, how much you weight, do you excorsize, and how many children do you have, all same father, but first and most important, how big is your family ?

• Haha 1

well, even as a young fellow in the Western World, I knew that connecting with a GF also meant taking on her problems and life issues too.

It is a legitimate question - in the West, ladies can usually judge by your occupation and situation, for example, what do you do for a living, do you have any kids, an ex-wife... etc... which they use to judge you... and you likely have questions for a Thai lady or any lady, which you use to judge her 

Here, they are more direct... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I look at her ID card, never take a girl home without viewing her ID card (and taking a photo of it on your phone).

Means you can find them later, and nips all sorts of potential problems in the bud.

(Note: never go home with a woman who carries her brother's ID card)

Could be the brother's ID card, could be 'her's' before the operation.

Who knows?.........................:tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Give a woman free (normal) housing; Free (normal) food; Free (normal) drinks; Medical help if she need a doctor; Etc...?
If that woman has children, give the children adequate housing, food & drink, Medical help, etc...?
Maybe "supporting a woman" means also pay for her parents and her brothers/sisters/ nephews/ etc..?

Please, TV-members, enlighten me about the subject .....

Do not forget the buffalo!

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My GF is 51 yo. Cute as hell, and the best shag I've ever had. Just curious - how do you know the woman who has met your age limit is telling you the truth about her age?

yes, your missus is a great shag!  I could not agree more.  Give her a kiss for me.  ?

• Haha 2

Not trying to hijack the thread, but is there anyone or does anybody know of anyone who financially supports a wifes family, like parents, brothers, sisters etc, who is is not old, fat, ugly, heavily tattoed or have thick mousers?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, xylophone said:

My G/f was an accountant at a small hotel here so she had her own income and kept it whilst I provided the house, living expenses etc and I gave her the occasional monetary gift as a present.

When the hotel closed down I told her not to bother looking for another job, but that I would give her a monthly allowance, which I did. She became a "housewife" and a very good one too. 

Can't see the difference myself, you've still been paying her the entire time she was with you.

Delusion is a wonderful thing.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Confuscious said:

So, what is "can you support me"?

I think the answer should be you are prepared to help her financially while she gets a job to support her family a little. If she does not want to work to do it - then its clear you are just being used a cash cow for the family while she does nothing !