"Can you support me?"

Confuscious

34 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

They should make a sequel. Another Proposal - 25 Years Later.

Wonder what would amount be?

He'd probably be asking for someone to kill her before she divorce raped him.

My current wife was a stunner when I married her, 9 years later I wouldn't even buy her a drink if I met her in a bar.

Most guys only get a looker for the first 4 or 5 years, then it's all weight gain and skin problems.

Oh well, my kid still needs a child minder .......... too lazy to do it on my own.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 1:13 AM, scoutman360 said:

No Thai girl, near my age, same social class

I don't see many of the 50 year old and up group....that have come here for a "partner",  following the

path you mention.   Near the same age (within 10 years at most)  has much more chance of success than

the ones choosing those sexy young things.   

As for social class.......well,  other than bargirls,  there are good and bad in all the classes,  Mine was from

a poor background....but damn she works hard !

• Like 2

On 5/26/2018 at 1:01 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

He'd probably be asking for someone to kill her before she divorce raped him.

My current wife was a stunner when I married her, 9 years later I wouldn't even buy her a drink if I met her in a bar.

Most guys only get a looker for the first 4 or 5 years, then it's all weight gain and skin problems.

Oh well, my kid still needs a child minder .......... too lazy to do it on my own.

like your honesty however i wouldn't put up with some fat thing wallowing around my house id give her 2 choices get back to something like you was when i met you, or show here the door. too many women get like this when they have hooked a man with marriage and kids. find a kid carer and house keeper. life too short.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, catman20 said:

like your honesty however i wouldn't put up with some fat thing wallowing around my house id give her 2 choices get back to something like you was when i met you, or show here the door. too many women get like this when they have hooked a man with marriage and kids. find a kid carer and house keeper. life too short.

my sentiments exactly !  Did it 3 times .........no. 4 is still on probation   haha .  And as for marriage....forget it !

Only married the first one.  Lesson learned.

58 minutes ago, catman20 said:

Can we assume you are a skinny bloke then...?  :stoner:

8 hours ago, transam said:

Can we assume you are a skinny bloke then...?  :stoner:

no not at all IM FIT AND FIRM  i practice mauy thai 2 times a week, work out in the gym 3 or 4 times a week. 192 cm tall 95 kilos ?

Edited by catman20

8 hours ago, rumak said:

my sentiments exactly !  Did it 3 times .........no. 4 is still on probation   haha .  And as for marriage....forget it !

Only married the first one.  Lesson learned.

top man ! shame theirs not a few more like us here.?

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2018 at 8:21 PM, Lacessit said:

I really don't know if there is any difference between a Western woman and a Thai woman asking this question. Based on experience, I'd say the Thai woman will prove to be less expensive in the long run.

How unbelievable true. Off course women in the west (and in Thailand) marry sometimes out of love for their partner, but the first question will always be (for any woman), why do I find the man attractive ? It is not different in both world. 
Economical issues always play a big role in this. 

• samsensam
  • Advanced Members
  • 2,309 posts
   On 5/24/2018 at 4:13 AM,  scoutman360 said: 

All the comments here are total western thinking. Equality and respect for all. That is rubbish and nonsense here. If you are going to be serious with a Thai girl, then you need to think like a Thai girl. Firstly, Thais don't date or marry outside their social class.  You, as a westerner, are far above and beyond her social class. A middle class Thai girl does not expect a foreigner to "support me". You are middle class. You are being scammed by the lower class. Her other options are motorcycle taxi drivers and rice farmers.

I am single, and I lived here a very long time. No Thai girl, near my age, same social class, has ever asked me for money. Ever. They are proud to support themselves. I have Thai friends that will say, their families will never accept a girl with a baby, or a girl who is poor Isaan farmer into their family.

OK, I am not saying I agree. I just want you to understand what is going on here. If you choose to marry the girl that wants you to support her and her family, up to you. Just make sure you decide with all the information.

absolutely correct. i date middle class girls, as i would back home, many are thai chinese and 100% non have ever asked or expected me to support them or give them any financial assistance at all.

if you date poor girls, uneducated, lower class girls without a hard work ethic and/or independent streak then for sure they will expect you to pay to be their friend, gf or wife.

you want to pay? you can. up to you. but dont taint all thai females with this trait.

I like you date professional middle class  Thai women your not going to get them   asking you for money  your also unlikely  going to get them to offer  to pay for your coffee  but surprisingly  it does happen from time to time, the deal is if you move her in to live with you this middle class professional woman there is a good chance you will be footing the total bill, the deal is you look after her and she looks after her mum dad etc, its  happened to me, i think you have a better chance of actually marrying her if your looking for the western idea of "share" they of course are still going to support there parents and she's likely to share savings and costs with you  because she is married to you.

• Like 1