Gang rape/murder of "Nong Gift": She knew one of her attackers

snoop1130

I think these 4 scum should be dressed up in a black panther outfit and set free like the animals they are. Then set Premchai lose with his guns. After killing the “panthers”, make soup of their genitals. The family of the girl should be invited to watch. 

Scum !

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I just found her profile on facebook, very sad.

Sorry but I don`t agree. There is a difference between mental illness and just plain evil, and those men are evil in the highest degree. They are bad guys, full stop.

Not everyone thinks the same and shares the same moral standards. To those guys that girl meant nothing, they were like a cat that tortures a mouse before killing it, tragically the girl was the mouse in their sick game.

Regarding her age, it does make it more tragic when the person is young, because at 21 years old, she hasn`t lived life yet, her future taken away.

Those men deserve nothing less than the death penalty for this diabolical crime, because they knew exactly what they were doing and what were their intentions.

got a link to the FB page?

Screenshot.0png

That's a screenshot of her ... may be she does not look like somebody that needs to go to a hospital ? Irresponsible to let them just take her away ... to get raped and murdered .

That was somebody needing help , easy to see , but again nobody cared ... sick world , ugly people ...

Screenshot.0png

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, neeray said:

I think these 4 scum should be dressed up in a black panther outfit and set free like the animals they are. Then set Premchai lose with his guns. After killing the “panthers”, make soup of their genitals. The family of the girl should be invited to watch. 

Scum !

But not in a national park. 

16 hours ago, Artisi said:

"relatives and friends of the victim tried to attack them" maybe  the BIB should go for a long lunch one day next week and inadvertently leave the station door open and the cell keys hanging on the hook, after giving a wink and a nod to the family.

I am sure that will happen when the issue dies down after a while.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

When a person get raped and/or murdered, what is according to you the preferred perfect age for that?

That's not what I said or implied and you know it! I find your question both despicable and offensive! You should be ashamed of yourself.

This poor girl's death is a tragic loss of life, the fact that she was so young when she died AND the circumstances under which she died, make the story even more tragic. 

Stop twisting peoples' words. 

I'll say it again: Too young to die. RIP

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

They should be executed. Why keep them in prison, execute the scum

This case should be fast tracked to its logical conclusion, not like many others being dragged out for eternity hoping it is forgotten about. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kingkenny said:

I watched the video on the news yesterday morning, at one point they carry her past a policeman, he did nothing.  

Why should he do anything to stop a few friends helping a drunk girl off the premises?   Do you think that they had announced that they were going to rape and kill her?

16 hours ago, MartinL said:

In a Channel 3 report this morning, the gang and this young girl were shown passing within arm's length of a 'policeman', who gave them a casual glance while sauntering along with his hands in his pockets and without a worry in the world.

I hope the 'policeman' can live with himself for the rest of his life, knowing that by the simple act of asking the gang what they were doing and acting like a REAL cop, he could have saved the girl's life. 

Ridiculous?  Since when is it a police officer's job to question the actions of an apparent group of friends helping a drunk girl when there were no signs that she was in trouble and one of her girl friends was also accompanying her?  What do you think that they would have told the officer they were doing apart from obviously taking her out of the bar because she was out-cold drunk?  You think they would have said "we're going to rape her and then kill her"?

Edited by Just Weird

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

Let's hope the dailymail keep updating the story so it doesn't slip too far between the chairs and out of sight. 

The MailOnline rag doesn't do any investigating, it's just republishing the Thai reports of the incident, it'll only update the story if the Thai media updates it!

16 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

A " normal thinking " person would have called an ambulance . But " normal thinking " seems to be a thing of the past .

Not to let 4 possibly drunken guys just take her body away !

Stupid and irresponsible behaviour by the people working in that " entertainment venue " .

Her girl friend was with them also, it wasn't just four men.

43 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

As if 4 Thai guys and a girl carrying a drunk Thai would explain themselves to you.... 

More likely they would give you a kicking for interference 

Whether you were a cop once or not is irrelevant over here

Your rank is one level below the dog that sleeps blocking the door of the 7/11

I am speaking in relation to the police officer they passed, not me as an expat in Thailand.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 8:30 PM, snoop1130 said:

All four suspects earlier reportedly admitted their involvement to police and were taken on a reenactment during which relatives and friends of the victim tried to attack them.

Reenactment, and then???? Provide a future example for future Rapists???? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

A truly heinous crime carried out so nonchalantly and they casually surrender to the cops, admit it all just so they get their sentence halved....so cynical. There should be no mercy for those who commit such crimes in a premeditated way. Awful way for this young and obviously beautiful woman to exit life at the hands of such evil scumbags...hang them all. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2018 at 2:36 AM, cyberfarang said:

I just found her profile on facebook, very sad.

Sorry but I don`t agree. There is a difference between mental illness and just plain evil, and those men are evil in the highest degree. They are bad guys, full stop.

Not everyone thinks the same and shares the same moral standards. To those guys that girl meant nothing, they were like a cat that tortures a mouse before killing it, tragically the girl was the mouse in their sick game.

Regarding her age, it does make it more tragic when the person is young, because at 21 years old, she hasn`t lived life yet, her future taken away.

Those men deserve nothing less than the death penalty for this diabolical crime, because they knew exactly what they were doing and what were their intentions.

They deserve name and shame, and have their balls removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, wabothai said:

They deserve name and shame, and have their balls removed.

A life long and a reminder on a daily basis that you have no more balls of pleasure seems to me like an effective punishment rather than executing or hanging.