Doctors Hygine is this acceptable

Karlo

I am often amazed at what I see daily in Thailand but this was too much. I live next to a number of doctors who work at a large university hospital and most people seem to kick off their shoes and leave them outside of their front doors. I have no problem with people leaving their shoes outside even more so if they smell a little. But these shoes I pass each day and the sight of them makes me feel nauseas... particularly as they are the shoes of a female doctor. What do you think about her hygiene as a doctor, does her hygiene need addressing or not.

IMG_2010.JPG

I cannot believe that a person can be so concerned about something like this.

Sad taking photos of another persons shoes, get a life mate.

Or are you infatuated with this lady, or maybe stalking her.

Whatever it is get over it.

You need to adapt, I have seen shoes in condo's  a lot its normal for them. As for them being dirty.. its the rainy season.. i had not expected anything different. Probably has an other clean pair at her work so she can change if not then yea it would be bad but not really your business.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

You need to adapt, I have seen shoes in condo's  a lot its normal for them. As for them being dirty.. its the rainy season.. i had not expected anything different. Probably has an other clean pair at her work so she can change if not then yea it would be bad but not really your business.

+1

She likely changes shoes on arrival at work.

Many women use one pair of shoes just for coming and going to work, and doctors and nurses in particular will often have other shoes they wear on duty.

These are her outdoor shoes. The streets are dirty, it's the rainy season.

I went to see a doctor about problems peeing. She had to remove her breakfast from the table she then had me lie down on to stick a finger up me bum. Label that under "charming quirks in the LOS." BTW, she DID put on gloves.

and you think she's got problems.

Going around taking pictures of women's shoes suggests you should be questioning the efficacy of your meds

Agree. He’s questioned the conduct of people who ‘may’ be living busy lives and ‘maybe’ do good for the community while he’s got time to moan on TV and take photo’s of peoples shoes.

OP, think about it and get a bloody hobby/interest or a life. If you really want something to moan about, contact me and I will be happy to share some of my problems with you!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Sheryl said:

+1

She likely changes shoes on arrival at work.

Many women use one pair of shoes just for coming and going to work, and doctors and nurses in particular will often have other shoes they wear on duty.

These are her outdoor shoes. The streets are dirty, it's the rainy season.

interjecting logic and reason on this forum.....

feeling ill today are you? lol 

does the op realize leather changes its appearance after a while of daily pressure and movement?

sandals and other styles of open shoes are healthier in some ways because the air circulation inhibits fungus, a big problem where socks are worn and or other style of closed off shoe.

20 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I think you are taking far too much interest in ladies shoes. Taking photos is a step too far.

Just MHO

Seems to me most old shoes would look like the pair in the photo.

No problem at my Condo any shoes left overnight are “thrown away” by 5AM. Managress pet peeve.

One of the worst thing I have every smelled was the Zories of a large former American clolleague who resemble actor John Goodman.

A combination of vomit, sweat and a bucket full of Indian food diarrhea.

In one or two shoes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Don’t remember had a good laugh about it and everyone’ remembers years later.

Totally disgusting smell.

Thanks for sharing......

Some condo still accept ugly shoes in the row ?

In my building 10 minutes is the maximum time that any shoes can remain in front of any door, then they are trashed. If people are too stupid to understand manners, need to explain them the hard way !

On 6/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, chickenslegs said:

I think you are taking far too much interest in ladies shoes. Taking photos is a step too far.

Just MHO

Have you never ever heard of shoe fetishists? He seems to be one of them. I never come close enough to peoples' shoes when I visit somebody. With a piece of Limburger cheese, you can male all shoes very smelly. 

C'mon now....it's ok... where's the photo of her panties... we'll understand, really... we are that sort...

We know you have them...c'mon.... post...

please....

pretty please....

12 hours ago, grkt said:

Some condo still accept ugly shoes in the row ?

In my building 10 minutes is the maximum time that any shoes can remain in front of any door, then they are trashed. If people are too stupid to understand manners, need to explain them the hard way !

Manners, does that mean your manners, or local custom and practice?

Archived